corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Screwed!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Screwed!
lewie

User status: Offline
31st May 05 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
lweie - why the fuck did you just quote everything he said when you're the first one to reply?

sorry

i am doing maths / comp science at uni
broster
Premium Member

1st Jun 05 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by broster

8bed house, eeeek, i had a 6 bed and bugger me it wanst as fun as i first thought, to many people in a student house aint all its cracked up to be!

It's funny you should say this - I agree with you.

Originally we were only gonna go as 4 to get a house... then 3 others wanted to join us (so we were looking for a 7 bedroom house) ... found one with 8 and thought that'll do, but then someone else joined us...

I'm thinking 8 sharing kitchen, 8 sitting round living room? It's gonna get a bit cramped.

thankfully there are 4 toilets in the house, but after living with en suite and keeping your toilet clean, you suddenly start thinking - eugh if other's make a mess and also think about the amount of drunk nights where I went to bed and thought thank fuck that the toilet was like a meter away, some nights I slept in my bathroom

Paul J

LOL, yes the house i had had 3 showers and 4 toilets and 2 kitchens, was with 6 people, but all it takes is one messy person and its so annoying, also when someone makes a rota for cleaning and people disagree etc.........it can get petty! i just had beer and stored engines in the basement.........
Ojc

1st Jun 05 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't revise

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Screwed! 22 database queries in 0.0083959 seconds