corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Whats the deal with Midas at the mo?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats the deal with Midas at the mo?
S1MON

User status: Offline
13th Jun 05 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were to begin my friend were to begin
Adge

13th Jun 05 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

s1mon i tought midas did your car?
S1MON

13th Jun 05 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they did and its there again at present as is steveW
Adge

13th Jun 05 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u had contact with them, liek i said bet hes jsut mega busy atm, obviously they do a good job coz Steve and simon are both returnign customers!
chris shah

13th Jun 05 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

waheed mate ill give u a lift up there if u want gimme a ring..nd let me know

chris
S1MON

13th Jun 05 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by customcorsa
u had contact with them, liek i said bet hes jsut mega busy atm, obviously they do a good job coz Steve and simon are both returnign customers!

there are some other issues but they are been resolved as we speak
--Dave--
Banned

13th Jun 05 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what's this 'harsh shoot' that has happened to their bodyshop?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Jun 05 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

something about the landlady asking for more rent cause they park cars outback? Midas didnt fancy that so she locked the place up
--Dave--
Banned

13th Jun 05 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nismo

13th Jun 05 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the_legend_of_yrag

13th Jun 05 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so that is more than likely why your not getting a response, so i wouldnt waste time going down there, id say be patient and hell get back to you, any problems ive had with them have been resolved, so far but i can only speak on my experience
Hazzle

13th Jun 05 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea iv been trying to get in touch - but they have had problems with the land lady as willay said.

best thing to do is pop along there - or give them some time to sort thigs out

rich is a decent bloke - im sure he will sort u out when he gets the chance

i know stevew's car is stuck in there at the mo...

ed

13th Jun 05 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scandalous
Had previously booked my car in for some workwith them, the car was booked in on 20/08/05....paid Rich 20% deposit which was £301.63.
Since then, I have wrote my Astra Coupe off and have also found out my Mrs is pregant...so am in desperate need of a refund of the deposit. I have emailed Midas 6 times now, most times my message is bounced back...however I would recieve a response within a few hours when I was trying to book the car in. I have tried calling on many occasions, no response. I have even sent a letter..but nothing! I have u2u'd Rich, but not got a response, even though he has been online when I have sent the message. Does anybody know whats up with them at the mo? Are they having trouble or something? I know Rich is a sound bloke, but maybe someone on here may know something?

Cheers

Land ower wanted more money for several reasons. Rich said no. Lan owner changes locks on unit. Midas people break into unit to try and remove cars from unit. Police get involved. Midas people get arrested.
boyracer2002

13th Jun 05 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been on the phone this aft to them, currently getting sorted even further now (so im told) will keep all you posted as im in the same position as you guys
Scandalous

14th Jun 05 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ed

14th Jun 05 at 07:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, you will never be able to get hold of them, then never answer the phone there anyway. You leave a message on the answer phone and they never call back
Rich S

14th Jun 05 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to put everyone right and stop the rumours as we all know what chinese whispers does. Basically 1800ed has it right, our landlord popped his clogs recently and his daughter took over the tenancy, shes not interested in the units in the slightest and wants to sell them all. As we are the only tenants on the road that occupy the complete 7800sqft of a unit, its easier to get one company out than it is to get out 4-5 companies sharing an unit. So she starts trying to fine us for keeping cars out the back in the secure yard, fine us for diposing oil down drains (god knows where she got this from), fine us for cleaning down the side access roads because of the fibreglass dust and put us on a final warning due to noise pollution at our Fast Car X Rated photo shoot (Hazzle will back me up on this one as he was there). Obviously we refused to pay these ridicolous fines, then one morning we go into work as usual to find that she has re-entered the building and changed all the locks, (it gets a bit messy here so i'll leave the actions of this day out ) basically we have bee in and out of court all week and we look to be now moving out of the unit on thursday/friday into a new unit we have found. Midas IS still running, just had a hiccup which hopefully should all be resolved by the time i come back to the uk in 2 weeks time. If anything this has made us look at our operations in great detail and Midas will be changing things slightly in the future, we have some nice big plans If anyone needs any info about their car thats in the workshop or jobs booked in etc, Jon will have the company mobile on as from friday (might have on thursday but as they are having a big move out i doubt it).
Cheers
Rich

[Edited on 14-06-2005 by Rich S]
iceman

14th Jun 05 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was thinking of booking my car in with u rich looks like i will have to wait a while now
Good luck with the new premises
Rich S

14th Jun 05 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No worries mate, yeah lets all hope that this sorts itself out, been soooo stressful over the past couple of weeks and its hitting the company finances a bit too. The new setup is slightly different but should work well The landlady has now started on pushing out 2 of the other units now feel sorry for them as they aren't as big as us so will prob bankrupt them.
iceman

14th Jun 05 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rich u have a u2u
Scandalous

14th Jun 05 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loks as though everything is now sorted! Thanks for everyone's advice/input!
Hazzle

14th Jun 05 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich S
Just to put everyone right and stop the rumours as we all know what chinese whispers does. Basically 1800ed has it right, our landlord popped his clogs recently and his daughter took over the tenancy, shes not interested in the units in the slightest and wants to sell them all. As we are the only tenants on the road that occupy the complete 7800sqft of a unit, its easier to get one company out than it is to get out 4-5 companies sharing an unit. So she starts trying to fine us for keeping cars out the back in the secure yard, fine us for diposing oil down drains (god knows where she got this from), fine us for cleaning down the side access roads because of the fibreglass dust and put us on a final warning due to noise pollution at our Fast Car X Rated photo shoot (Hazzle will back me up on this one as he was there). Obviously we refused to pay these ridicolous fines, then one morning we go into work as usual to find that she has re-entered the building and changed all the locks, (it gets a bit messy here so i'll leave the actions of this day out ) basically we have bee in and out of court all week and we look to be now moving out of the unit on thursday/friday into a new unit we have found. Midas IS still running, just had a hiccup which hopefully should all be resolved by the time i come back to the uk in 2 weeks time. If anything this has made us look at our operations in great detail and Midas will be changing things slightly in the future, we have some nice big plans If anyone needs any info about their car thats in the workshop or jobs booked in etc, Jon will have the company mobile on as from friday (might have on thursday but as they are having a big move out i doubt it).
Cheers
Rich

[Edited on 14-06-2005 by Rich S]

yes i do rememeber that day... wasnt just the landlady complaining was it - was next door as well lol

Nice one for the update - keep in touch. - let us know where the new unit is - and im sure il be along at some point...
Jambo

14th Jun 05 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope it gets sorted mate,
Noonster

15th Jun 05 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the update Rich... i now know why i have been unable to contact you

Hope you get everything sorted....
- Would it be possible to get the mobile number?? as i only have the one for the building and theres some important things i need to speak to you about

Daz
Tarrantino

2nd Aug 06 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol Midas Styling are they even about anymore

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Whats the deal with Midas at the mo? 22 database queries in 0.0133069 seconds