corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jeremy Clarkson giving his GT back to ford

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jeremy Clarkson giving his GT back to ford
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
4th Jul 05 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carr
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Good on Clarkson I say.

£126,000 on a car you would expect it to be perfect to start with, not have to take it back and forth to the dealership.

Bloke at work had a Vectra 3.2 CDX top spec with every extra in the world, it turned out it had dodgie brakes and the cruise control kept going wrong, so he got sick of it, took it back to Vauxhall demanded a refund, got it and they got him a brand new top spec silver Vectra GSi with 19 inch wheels and he loves it.

Exactly

understand whats about to go down, Westwood, THE Album, and we're gonna bang in yer face with the hottest joints around, nothing but big things, now drop the bomb
Ojc

4th Jul 05 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Word up, peace out.
mattyboy199

4th Jul 05 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Skinz
quote:
Originally posted by dna23
quote:
Originally posted by Skinz
why didnt the stupid idiot just send it back to get the alarm fixed, he sounds like a spoilt brat

also how's he a spoilt brat? he's not young and he earnt his money fair and square.

Its been back a number of times i think
just sounded like he was spitting the dummy, never mind i take it back i was wrong

[Edited on 04-07-2005 by Skinz]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jeremy Clarkson giving his GT back to ford 22 database queries in 0.2090080 seconds