corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ***Mint Black 1.4 16v Sport with a few mods-now with pics***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***Mint Black 1.4 16v Sport with a few mods-now with pics***
Sims

User status: Offline
29th Dec 05 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very tidy Corsa. Just browsing through and thought oli (corsa5dr) doesn't have a corsa. Then thought it might be my mate Chris's but ts not.

Do i know you Jonny? suprised i don't cos i know both Oli and Matt. Nice corsa btw, i'm suprised i've not seen it about.

Anyway good luck with the sale
Butler

29th Dec 05 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U'd
jonny6491

1st Jan 06 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sims
Very tidy Corsa. Just browsing through and thought oli (corsa5dr) doesn't have a corsa. Then thought it might be my mate Chris's but ts not.

Do i know you Jonny? suprised i don't cos i know both Oli and Matt. Nice corsa btw, i'm suprised i've not seen it about.

Anyway good luck with the sale
jonny6491

1st Jan 06 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oli put my car for sale cuz i was going 2 buy his 106 gti but i couldnt sell my car in time i have seen ur vtr drive through welton a couple of times cheers 4 the comments but iv decided not 2 sell it im going 2 do more 2 it
andy o

1st Jan 06 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason2004
very nice.....sooo needs a new grill...fk or kamei! i want this car! part ex
have you still got the maifold and wot engine wos it it off

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ***Mint Black 1.4 16v Sport with a few mods-now with pics*** 24 database queries in 0.0084460 seconds