corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra broken into...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra broken into...
Rebrabuk

User status: Offline
26th Nov 05 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because the Merc's and Beemers all belong to drug dealers who would seek revenge and blow the theiving bastards knee caps off..

The shitty Astra was the safe bet.
L33 LEG
Banned

26th Nov 05 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no matter how much secruity there is, it still doesnt stop people theiving. its harsh, but u cnt do anything about it.

unlucky tho that they picked on ur car this time

u should sell up and move up north we u can afford a house and a private drive and garage
Ally

26th Nov 05 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your paying for security cant they do somthing tim?
Tom

26th Nov 05 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

harsh, as said sounds like u (and all of us) should never leave stuff in car, hear what you're saying about being pissed it being in a secure car park
Shane

27th Nov 05 at 06:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

atleast it wasnt in the ghetto called redbourn if it was there i most prob would have known who it was
richardrae29

27th Nov 05 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the only thing that will stop people braking into cars is if everyone sleeps in their cars. But then more house brake ins would ocur.
There's nothing can be done about most of the time.
Most likely Junkies that broke in.
Sam
Premium Member

27th Nov 05 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In today's society there is no such thing as a secure car or car park. If someone wants something bad enough, they are gonna get it I'm afraid.

If I wanted to, I could have a fancy expensive ICE set up like a lot of people on here have, but the way I see it, there's no point, especially living in Slough!

So all I have is a cheap shitty £25 CD player in my car and that's it!

I think it's better personally to have a head unit where you have to remove the fascia (like on my cheapo head unit), that way if a would-be opportunist thief looks through your window, they won't bother nicking half a head unit, they just want something that can be flogged easily down the pub or swapped in exchange for drugs.

But anyway, enough of the lecture now! Sorry to hear about your break in mate. I've also learnt about this the hard way too.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra broken into... 22 database queries in 0.0137389 seconds