corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got pulled :|

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got pulled :|
Rileysport

User status: Offline
6th Jan 06 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dna23
everyone jumps on the band wagon to bitch about them and so on but as soon as you need them for something i'm sure you won't be knifing the copper in the face

he has a job to do so let him do it, agreed if he pulled you over for something you didn't do and gave you a bit of a roughing up for no reason than thats not on but hey, life's not fair so live with it and just learn for the future

9 times out of 10 respect them... they respect you, number of times ive been pulled and just ended up having a friendly chat with the officer. was one time when i got done for pulling a wheelie and going near twice the limit at 3 in the morning on my bike though
RKS

6th Jan 06 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SRi-Co
quote:
everyone jumps on the band wagon to bitch about them and so on but as soon as you need them for something i'm sure you won't be knifing the copper in the face

he has a job to do so let him do it, agreed if he pulled you over for something you didn't do and gave you a bit of a roughing up for no reason than thats not on but hey, life's not fair so live with it and just learn for the future

9 times out of 10 respect them... they respect you, number of times ive been pulled and just ended up having a friendly chat with the officer. was one time when i got done for pulling a wheelie and going near twice the limit at 3 in the morning on my bike though

I agree too,

i've got to say, if he didnt book you then how on earth is the officer a twat? thats pretty good really, he could have done Rob for a lot more than what he pulled him for but didnt do him for anything just said dont do it again otherwise this can happen,

Personally i think it was good of the cop to do this
RKS

6th Jan 06 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that they do things like this just to say, we are watching you and know what you are up to.
Corsa E-Tec

6th Jan 06 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he may not of write it down but if he catches you again personally, prepare to be inpounded! if your lucky he might pound you with his stick rather than your car.
MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i forgot to mention this big headed copper also wouldnt let anybody move my car after the crash.... he measured the distance etc to try to prove i was speeding etc, but wheeled the other car away immediately and it was gone before the police even bothered to look at it.

this was totally illegal what he was doing, and my cousin came down before ambulance took us to hospital, and it just so happens he is also a copper, and he proceeded to make this nobhead feel about 2 inches tall.

Davido

6th Jan 06 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa
davido are you a copper?

in about 8 weeks i will be, and will be covering the area of the guy who said knife him in the face
MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha. well good luck.
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
Apprently went a bit to fast round a roundabout which i dont belive i did but anyway to be honest the guy was pretty sound... i was going probably a tad over the speed limit, its a duel carrigeway, my rear lights have no reflectors and my numberplate is spaced out wrong and he didnt mention either of them...

He basically just said to me i have two warnings this is my first if i get done again my car gets impounded

I thought they would have to issue me with something as my first warning ... ?

Anyone care to shed some light

havnt read the replies sorry, but i got my car impounded twice within 3 weeks. they CAN do it if they think u are driving wrecklessly, ie. going round a roundabout too fast.
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

ye rite mate, iv needed coppers in the past, they dont help u for sh1t. complete wankers in my opinion
mwg

6th Jan 06 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Dads a policeman Hes sound
Davido

6th Jan 06 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
quote:

ye rite mate, iv needed coppers in the past, they dont help u for sh1t. complete wankers in my opinion

Thats quality coming from someone like you.
drax

6th Jan 06 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I wrote off my corsa, they just gave me a producer as I only had my Learner Driving licsence plastic, and hadnt sent away for my full liscence. ( was about a year into driving as well )

Was very helpful, only asked if I was alright if there were any other cars involved, I explained how I hit the roundabout too fast, lost control and clipped the curb from understeer on the car, they joked about with me trying to find out just how fast I was going they sorted out the removal of the car for me and directed traffic around it. And I was off.

they arent all bad
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davido
quote:
quote:

Thats quality coming from someone like you.

yes and someone like me should know. car gets stolen, found it and it was icy, phoned police and explained that the fingerprints are on the car. 3 hours later they come and lost fingerprints, i explained who i thought it was and they did fuck all about it.

i saw a couple fighting in the streets one night (aged about 35), they wer drunk and the man was beating the woman up, i ran up and broke it up and got myself a beating from the guy. police finally came (cop shop is about 10seconds away) and ignored me and went to talk to the couple and sumhow let the man of and let them walk home together

when i was geting constant abuse from a whole town basically, paint stripping car, smashing wondows whilst i was in the car, being kidnapped, getting threatened everyday, getin beaten up everyday, police came to my house to talk about it and even tho i knew who was doing it and even saw them police told me that they will follow the matter the day i end up in hospital

now i u tell me what good they have done to u.....
MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree even though my cousin is a copper, police have never helped me, and tried to stitch me up after a crash that wasnt my fault.

as soon as he turned a copper he stopped speaking to us also, they just turn into arseholes.
dna23

6th Jan 06 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you misinterpretted what i said Lee, i didn't mean anything along the lines of:

"iv needed coppers in the past, they dont help u for sh1t. complete wankers in my opinion "

I meant to say when people do need them to help them out for one reason or another they don't then call them "cnuts" or "F*CKING KNIFE THE OFFICER IN THE FACE" because you'll need them to help you out - whether they do or not is another matter completely.
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye i know what u mean sam, i was just giving my opinion thats all didnt mean to say u wer thinking this also
dna23

6th Jan 06 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ye i know what u mean sam, i was just giving my opinion thats all didnt mean to say u wer thinking this also

kk spot on then mate
Meat-Pie-SRI

6th Jan 06 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He might've been talking about s.59 of the Police reform act, whereby if you are using a vehicle in such a manner as to cause unnecessary harassment, alarm or distress to any reasonable member of the public, you get 1 warning, if you are caught again, the vehicle, whatever it is gets impounded under s.60.

In Herts tho, you get issued with a warning noitce on the warning, so dunno, might not be that

PaulJ, you are clearly a stupid little boy, i suggest you grow up

Those of you who are always getting done for doing nothing I'm sure you are! Granted, some Police are dickheads, on a bit of a power trip, but unfortunately it'sa profession that tends to attract it's share
Davido

6th Jan 06 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes and someone like me should know. car gets stolen, found it and it was icy, phoned police and explained that the fingerprints are on the car. 3 hours later they come and lost fingerprints, i explained who i thought it was and they did fuck all about it.

i saw a couple fighting in the streets one night (aged about 35), they wer drunk and the man was beating the woman up, i ran up and broke it up and got myself a beating from the guy. police finally came (cop shop is about 10seconds away) and ignored me and went to talk to the couple and sumhow let the man of and let them walk home together

when i was geting constant abuse from a whole town basically, paint stripping car, smashing wondows whilst i was in the car, being kidnapped, getting threatened everyday, getin beaten up everyday, police came to my house to talk about it and even tho i knew who was doing it and even saw them police told me that they will follow the matter the day i end up in hospital

now i u tell me what good they have done to u.....

what and you was getting all this abuse and you didnt do nothing wrong at all i find that hard to believe !

you shouldnt be getting involved in other peoples problems its not worth it nowadays you could of got punched fallen funny and died, all for trying to split and arguement up, whats the point call police then just carry on.

Ive experinced poor assistance with problems ive had by the police but ive also had poor staff at tesco who have angered me etc, its just peoples attitudes that the police are shite and slate them when 99% of the time its undeserved
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

davido - ye im not saying iv never done alt wrong, i have done but wer not on about this. the police are there to help anyone at anytime. but whenever i have needed them they have not once helped me. and for that reason i will never be asking for help of them again and have come to MY OWN opinion of them being useless. this is just my opinion tho, police in other towns are im sure different but the ones that have dealt with me are certainly not

oh and if u saw a woman getting beaten up u would just leave them be? right ok mate, maybe its just me here that thinks its wrong to beat women
MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with you lee, you did right thing trying to break it up
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i agree with you lee, you did right thing trying to break it up

im like 5ft9 or something small like that and a total weed lol and this guy was quite a gripper and was pissed but i still had to do something even tho i knew it cudnt have been bad for me, but i wernt arsed. id rather be in hopsital than a woman being in. tho i admit,i have never met either of them before so may had been a bit stupid
MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, im a short arse aswell, but couldnt have allowed that to happen either
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol, im a short arse aswell, but couldnt have allowed that to happen either

but davido would let it happen, to me only a wanker would do that. he is a copper, maybe i was right in fact and that all coppers are wankers
MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol most of them are mate, apparantley there are decent ones , but ive never met one

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got pulled :| 22 database queries in 0.1813400 seconds