corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Price of petrol to rise to £1.20 per litre

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Price of petrol to rise to £1.20 per litre
DarkBahamut

User status: Offline
9th Aug 06 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
During the fuel panic about 5 years ago, a lad I used to work with put £2 of fuel in his car a day to piss people off, he'd drive in through the exit and jump all the cars queuing up. Would stand there telling them all to fuck off!

Doesnt seem funny to me. If im ever in a situtation where theres a fuel shortage and i need fuel and some clown tries that, ill promptly punch them in the face, more than a few times. All this shit you hear on the news about shootings and stabbings and crap needs to happen to people like that.

quote:
During the fuel panic about 5 years ago, a lad I used to work with put £2 of fuel in his car a day to piss people off, he'd drive in through the exit and jump all the cars queuing up. Would stand there telling them all to fuck off!

I think the tax is closer to 65% or so. Because they charge tax and VAT on it.
Jay

9th Aug 06 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DarkBahamut
quote:

Doesnt seem funny to me. If im ever in a situtation where theres a fuel shortage and i need fuel and some clown tries that, ill promptly punch them in the face, more than a few times. All this shit you hear on the news about shootings and stabbings and crap needs to happen to people like that.

Bet you wouldnt punch him in the face, why bullshit on a forum
ashsredcorsa

9th Aug 06 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just blag a lift wiv me old man in his focus st hehe
DarkBahamut

9th Aug 06 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JayM
quote:
Originally posted by DarkBahamut
quote:

Bet you wouldnt punch him in the face, why bullshit on a forum

You'd be suprised then.
Matty_Moo_

9th Aug 06 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WANKERS
ClaireF

10th Aug 06 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell, realised gonna cost me £50 a week to get to college and back so around £200 a month, and if this happens cost even more, god damn it. in me corsa it was around £25 a week. this is only to college and back. be more if i went anywhere else

[Edited on 10-08-2006 by ClaireF]
moka

10th Aug 06 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a moped.
Brett
Premium Member

10th Aug 06 at 23:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Super was £1.07 at BP tonight
ClaireF

10th Aug 06 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by moka
get a moped.

no thanks dont trust things like that, and wouldnt be seen dead on one
Jules

11th Aug 06 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was going to fill up before I went to speedway tonight (didn't know about this story until now) and the place was packed, so thought sod it - I'll do it after, it was still packed, I got my fill of Optimax though - now I know why, panic buying idiots
Jules

11th Aug 06 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ClaireF
quote:
Originally posted by moka
get a moped.

no thanks dont trust things like that, and wouldnt be seen dead on one

I'd much rather be seen giving someone a BJ from the passenger seat when there was a someone in the back........

[Edited on 11-08-2006 by Jules]
marklaruk

11th Aug 06 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why are the british public lazy fat useless bastards who dont stick up for ourselves?
Toby
Premium Member

11th Aug 06 at 10:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i arnt panic buying just an excuse not to go to work

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Price of petrol to rise to £1.20 per litre 22 database queries in 0.2040999 seconds