corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Alex Tew - Million Pixel Guy

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alex Tew - Million Pixel Guy
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
5th Dec 06 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry but i really doubt that companies actually got any business from that site, did you ever look at it, was just a total mind field of crap, i really dont belive some one would look on the site see a link they wanted and then used said companies website.

And john see you just come across as a total know it all arse, fair enough if you dont agree with what some one is saying but everytime you speak it comes out like your totally up your own arse.

And your not always correct at all, what about the thread the other day i forgot what the name was but it involved talking about how vista works out your hardware scrore, you were proved wrong within a few threads yet still wouldnt accept your wrong.
Cosmo

5th Dec 06 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Companies got more traffic to their websites (all be it the ones with larger adverts) and this will happen again with the incentive to win $1m if you click on them.

This may or may not turn into sales at that point. But in the future you may need someone and recall that website, or say to a friend about it, etc. Its all about getting their image infront of as many people as possible, and that site strangely did it (again this goes for the larger adverts, not the 10x10 pixel ones!)
John

5th Dec 06 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wans't proved wrong, I left it because I couldn't find the link.

If you want to say I was wrong because of that then fair enough i'll accept that.

Being annoyed because you don't know what you're talking about is a different matter.
Cosmo

5th Dec 06 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

over $90,000 now and is the first day live

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Alex Tew - Million Pixel Guy 22 database queries in 0.0107729 seconds