corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Exhaust... (pics)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Exhaust... (pics)
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Dec 06 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

big one.

IIRC, I had to cable tie the front rubbers to the car in some way, to stop them moving (can't remember exactly where, but I just ran a tie from the rubber to a hole in the chassis) and on the back rubbers, put a pair of cable ties behind the rubber, on the metal, to stop it slipping.

the centre pipe needs to be about 2" longer really.

when the place fitted it, did they slide it on a long way? you might be able to pull it out a bit.
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Dec 06 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is fitted properly...... although by an amature !!! I just pushed the centre section on, but not too far.... so that the curve at the back of the centre section is virtually directly above the axle. The exhaust is only banging because the hangers arn't really long enough, as in they don't drop the exhaust low enough which is why its catching, nothing to do with the fitting of the exhaust...

Mase

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Exhaust... (pics) 23 database queries in 0.0109611 seconds