corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Mascherano Interview, intresting

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mascherano Interview, intresting
Jamie Walby

User status: Offline
4th Jan 07 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nigel
Nath

4th Jan 07 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My supervisor is called Nigel.
Jamie Walby

4th Jan 07 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It makes me laugh surname Reo-Coker, first name Nigel, but you can call be Nige
Tom

4th Jan 07 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quality
MarkM

4th Jan 07 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jr

Interviewer:
Do you see your future at West Ham with the likes of Juventus interested in your services?

Javier:
I am interested in the Liverpool offer because I think I have a better chance of making it in their first team with Garcia, Gerrard, Alonso, Sissoko, Gonzales, Zenden, Pennant and Harry Kewell all competing for places. I feel I have something to offer. But perhaps it might suit me better to drop into the 2nd division in Italy because I am still 22 and I need to play every week to develop into a truly world class midfielder. But I am enjoying the competition for places at West Ham and my goal is to make the subs bench.

This has got to be a joke hasnt it?

He is shite and would be behind Gerrard...Alonso AND Sissoko in central midfield as thats his position...he would also never be played on the wing as thats not what he is suited to...to say he has a better chance of getting into the Liverpool first team than West Hams is fucking funny!!!

What a c0ck

The Gerrard Final 2006

It was more the fact you seemed to be taking what is clearly a wind up to heart.

I have stated that this clearly has to be a joke...

How have I taken it to heart you muppet?
Jamie Walby

4th Jan 07 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

What a c0ck

This part lead me to believe you were getting wound up and therefore taking it seriously. I do apologise for this. Next time I will listen a bit better to try and pick up the tone of internet voice you are using.

x

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Mascherano Interview, intresting 23 database queries in 0.0328779 seconds