corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » G/F reading mobile phones...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G/F reading mobile phones...
Dione J

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 07 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay kay
i have a new pet hate in the car people who feel the need to dance like a fool making the car shake when a song comes on stupid BINTS

I sometimes do this, hence why I have tinted windows (but i dont make the car shake)
dave17

3rd Apr 07 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant stand it when my gf puts her feet on the shelf in the passenger side of my corsa, it breaks every goddamn time
nik

3rd Apr 07 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine doesn't check my phone and I don't check her's. Relationships are about trust, if someones going to check a phone then they are insecure and need to fuck off out the relationship. Is very childish to check the other half's phone and I wouldn't put up with that invasion. You don't go checking someone's bank account do you?
dave17

3rd Apr 07 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
You don't go checking someone's bank account do you?

AdZ9

3rd Apr 07 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't like it for the reasons SetH mentioned. Its not about having stuff to hide, its privacy.
I only ever checked my ex's phone once and that was because I was 90% sure she was cheating on me so I took the chance to clarify it to make it 100% (which it was) which is why shes an ex

My best mates girlfriend is obsessed with his privacy. She gets his phonebill before he does when she gets home and goes through the bill highlighting numbers he called more than once. Then she rings them up to check who they are. She deletes texts from his phone too, sometimes ones that aren't to do with girls, just ones that say what time to meet for football sundays etc its crazy. Even on myspace she reads his stuff and tries to trap him constantly by makin accounts and messaging him trying to flirt with him, or if were out she gets people to go up to him and try and flirt with him. Scary thing is they been going out for 4/5 yrs, the trust went a few yrs back when she actually cheated on him.. go figure!

I've found the people that are adement on going through peoples stuff and checking up on them and seeing if they are cheating are doing it themselves which is why they are so insecure about it.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

3rd Apr 07 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like nik says, its an invasion of privacy and thats what bothers me the most. We are all entitled to a little bit of secrecy.
jay kay

3rd Apr 07 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dave17
I cant stand it when my gf puts her feet on the shelf in the passenger side of my corsa, it breaks every goddamn time

mine puts them on top of the dash

had a go at her last time hasnt happened since
CorsAsh

3rd Apr 07 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kathryn W
quote:
i have a new pet hate in the car people who feel the need to dance like a fool making the car shake when a song comes on stupid BINTS

What kind of people do you drive about with?

Jay drives the taxi to the Nut Farm.
Dione J

3rd Apr 07 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

women, can't live with them, can't live without them
jay kay

3rd Apr 07 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how did you know
Kathryn W

3rd Apr 07 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dave17

mine puts them on top of the dash

had a go at her last time hasnt happened since

I put mine on the dash.. well i used to now i cant reach it without being mega uncomfy
Mad Moe

3rd Apr 07 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9

My best mates girlfriend is obsessed with his privacy. She gets his phonebill before he does when she gets home and goes through the bill highlighting numbers he called more than once. Then she rings them up to check who they are. She deletes texts from his phone too, sometimes ones that aren't to do with girls, just ones that say what time to meet for football sundays etc its crazy. Even on myspace she reads his stuff and tries to trap him constantly by makin accounts and messaging him trying to flirt with him, or if were out she gets people to go up to him and try and flirt with him. Scary thing is they been going out for 4/5 yrs, the trust went a few yrs back when she actually cheated on him.. go figure!

I'm sorry but that is fucking frightening, your mates ears should be bleeding with the ringing of alarm bells. If I were him I'd be half expecting to come home finding a stewed rabbit in the kitchen.
AdZ9

3rd Apr 07 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another pet hate i have is if a girlfriend gets a text they read it and laugh or make a big deal out of it and then when you say "whats funny" etc they go all like "ah don't worry its nothing" and hide it, but then when you get a text you don't have to make a sound and they are around you like flies on shit
--Dave--
Banned

3rd Apr 07 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

WTF

Give me your mates number please, he needs a slap
AdZ9

Haha Mad Moe i know, i've been telling him for years to move on, but he won't listen. They split up the other day because he spoke to a girl from school from 4 yrs ago, all it was, was a innocent "hey how you doing, hows uni?" on myspace and she went beserk. I told him to leave it and don't get back together and his reply was "Its like a poker hand, i'm just not sure if im ready to chuck it in yet" lol the idiot, they are only together because they want to be in a relationship and probablly think they won't meet anyone else...
Andrew

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
If you have nothing to hide then you should be so bothered about them looking at your phone..

PMFSL I really hope you dont get messenger logs kathryn

Whats that supposed to mean?

Gaz is usually the one sending me crazy messages from Kat's MSN account
nathy_87

3rd Apr 07 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gf looks at my phone everytime wer together really drives me mental, not my fault if i ve got female mates!!!
--Dave--
Banned

3rd Apr 07 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my ex used to get texts quite late at night and tbh they did my head in. Phone was always going off whilst we were trying to sleep. Drove me insane but I said nothing.

I'd get one from a drunk mate late at night and she'd go mental I laughed at her which made the situation even worse.
jay kay

3rd Apr 07 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
my gf looks at my phone everytime wer together really drives me mental, not my fault if i ve got female mates!!!

AdZ9

3rd Apr 07 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahah yeh same dave, god all this talk makes me so glad im single

my ex used to take her phone with her to the toilet and text in there, i'm sure she used to think i was an idiot and wouldn't realise, especially when she used to go to the toilet every 5minutes....
Dione J

3rd Apr 07 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87

Usually means you have female mates that you:

> would like to fuck
> or already have slept with
Andrew

3rd Apr 07 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or ones you just fuck They are the best kind of mates
--Dave--
Banned

3rd Apr 07 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Hahah yeh same dave, god all this talk makes me so glad im single

my ex used to take her phone with her to the toilet and text in there, i'm sure she used to think i was an idiot and wouldn't realise, especially when she used to go to the toilet every 5minutes....

unless she had a really small bladder....

I'm the same mate, so glad to be single now even if it means taking a few steps back in life. Gives me the time and money to sort things out and move on. I don't think I'm ready for another big relationship after having 2 so close together... then again I said that when I split up with the first one .....
Brett
Premium Member

3rd Apr 07 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read my g/f's

I don't trust anyone tho.

She's not allowed to read mine
Kathryn W

3rd Apr 07 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I openly admit i look at Gaz's phone.. But to be honest its rather boring, he only ever has texts off me, perhaps a couple of Adam_B and a couple of the lads that we knock about with

Oh.. and he tells me to look at messages when he is drivng , so he musnt have that much of a problem..

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » G/F reading mobile phones... 22 database queries in 0.0168951 seconds