corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Haggling the price down

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Haggling the price down
ali-corsa

User status: Offline
8th Apr 07 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea true didnt think of that lol, it gives a rough idea any way, they are nice cars, dad never lets me drive his lol always clean it tho hopin he does but if he gets rid of it i want it but insurance company would love me 18 n hopefully 1 years no claims soon
Fad

8th Apr 07 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Id rather buy a cooper to begin with than spend money to make a one look like a cooper, there not that much cheaper anyway

you'll find the majority of coopers done even have leather, half leather if your lucky and if you have a lucky star full leather.

You will find the reason behind this is the fact every tight yuppy went and ordered one without the extras

Spent a fair while looking for a mint cooper S with full leather but they were all silly money. We also did some shopping around for a cooper for my brother but it was silly money for what you get.
Colin

8th Apr 07 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the coopers ive looked at last week had cloth & thats what we want tbh, im not all that into leather too hot in summer/cold in winter, & it doesnt age well. I will also say the cloth design in a cooper is a damn sight better than that of a one!! Couple of the ones I saw looked like the kids had went crazy with the felt tips

[Edited on 08-04-2007 by Colin]
Adam-D

8th Apr 07 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

give it a good looking over, list all the faults, and how much it would cost to put right, if you have the cash there and then is always a good go,
talk about the faults say youll give him 8k there and then or you walk,
if he takes it then good
if not, walk away, find another, there plenty more
mav

8th Apr 07 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would deffo go at 8k and then haggle and may get it for £8300 - £8500 maybe...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Haggling the price down 22 database queries in 0.0071509 seconds