corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Harsh or Fair?....West Ham

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Harsh or Fair?....West Ham
liamC

User status: Offline
28th Apr 07 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamescorsa97
Disgrace.

1997 - Middlesbrough deducted 3 points(Relegated)

Middlesbrough are an insignificant club with a shit stadium, utterly shit seal clapping fans and a utterly shit town.

What Steve Gibson sees in them I do not know.
Jamescorsa97

28th Apr 07 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liamC
quote:
Originally posted by Jamescorsa97
Disgrace.

1997 - Middlesbrough deducted 3 points(Relegated)

Middlesbrough are an insignificant club with a shit stadium, utterly shit seal clapping fans and a utterly shit town.

What Steve Gibson sees in them I do not know.

Jealous of Woody deluded Geordie?
Cosmo

28th Apr 07 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More time to reply properly now...

I personally think its a bit of a dodgey decision. The old chairman didnt release all the details of the players to the FA as he should of, hence why they were allowed to joing in the first place. BUT the new owners didnt release the details until we started looking seriously into the Masch deal and then in Jan West Ham decided to make all the details clear.

I think it was the old board (which is still West Ham regardless of if they are there now or not) but also think the new one has had a big hand in it. So should count themselves lucky it is only a big fine.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Harsh or Fair?....West Ham 23 database queries in 0.0055590 seconds