corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Box of tissues for John Terry?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Box of tissues for John Terry?
Cosmo

User status: Offline
14th May 07 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Im not even going to say what I have been saying all season

Rio and Vidic the best partnership in the Premiership?

no, that wasnt it, although they have both been good this season.
Nick A

14th May 07 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10
quote:
The sore loser is whinging because Chelsea havn't won the Premiership. I'm really beginning to dislike him as a person now, fair enough hes a brilliant player, but his comments recently have been so childish! I hope they don't win the title next year either!

"That will be the last game of the season," said the England captain. "We can go off on our holidays having won the FA Cup and enjoy it.

"Man Utd will have the feeling that we had after losing the Premiership. They will have to wait until next season to get that winning feeling back. If we can go away and do that it will be great."

He's a good player in an average setup, I wouldn't say he is 'brilliant'
England have 2 class players, Gerrard and Hargreaves, the reason why I leave Rooney and co. out of the 'class' section is because their first 5 minutes determines the other 85, whereas Gerrard can just change a game by taking the initiative and doing something special and Hargreaves is consistant, he grafts all 90 and never puts his defence in danger with stupid passing.

Have you watched a recent england game the whole team is shit, let alone hargreaves
Cosmo

14th May 07 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nick A
Have you watched a recent england game the whole team is shit, let alone hargreaves

Marc

15th May 07 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The England World Cup team was good
Cosmo

15th May 07 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish Nick A would post in here more often as he seem like the typical Chelsea fan you'd expect!
Marc

15th May 07 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is he a Chelski fan?
Cosmo

15th May 07 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Is he a Chelski fan?

would appear so!
Jordinho Careca

15th May 07 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nick A
quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10
quote:
The sore loser is whinging because Chelsea havn't won the Premiership. I'm really beginning to dislike him as a person now, fair enough hes a brilliant player, but his comments recently have been so childish! I hope they don't win the title next year either!

"That will be the last game of the season," said the England captain. "We can go off on our holidays having won the FA Cup and enjoy it.

"Man Utd will have the feeling that we had after losing the Premiership. They will have to wait until next season to get that winning feeling back. If we can go away and do that it will be great."

He's a good player in an average setup, I wouldn't say he is 'brilliant'
England have 2 class players, Gerrard and Hargreaves, the reason why I leave Rooney and co. out of the 'class' section is because their first 5 minutes determines the other 85, whereas Gerrard can just change a game by taking the initiative and doing something special and Hargreaves is consistant, he grafts all 90 and never puts his defence in danger with stupid passing.

Hargreaves is consistant is what he's saying, he does his job fine, Gerrard pulled you bunch of past overachievers through.
Brazil are pants at the moment too, but the good players cannot play forever.
Cosmo

15th May 07 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jordinho Careca
Hargreaves is consistant is what he's saying, he does his job fine, Gerrard pulled you bunch of past overachievers through.

I agree with everything other than 'past overachievers' as TBH we have never over achieved at all!!
Jordinho Careca

15th May 07 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

I agree with everything other than 'past overachievers' as TBH we have never over achieved at all!!

ok I'll let you have that, but let's be honest, England have never really been a real threat since 1990, think you need that kind of mentality back where you have players who want to take people on. Joe Cole is a good prospect.
Cosmo

15th May 07 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ok I'll let you have that, but let's be honest, England have never really been a real threat since 1990, think you need that kind of mentality back where you have players who want to take people on. Joe Cole is a good prospect.

no thats what I meant...we have always been shite so not only have we not over achieved we have never really achieved.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Box of tissues for John Terry? 23 database queries in 0.0102611 seconds