corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would you do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you do?
dan_c4rsa

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 07 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FasT09
quote:
Originally posted by Dean_W
Weld the fooker shut and get in through the boot

LOL

or have a hatch like in a tank

while yoor at it stick a 20mm gun on it to pop a cap in their asses yoyo mofo

actually thats an idea. hire a big black guy called leroy and his momma to live at yours doing the security. dont think they'd try anything then

[Edited on 03-07-2007 by dan_c4rsa]
FasT09

3rd Jul 07 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wish some how when alarm goes off flames come out from bottom of car lol flame the fuckers.

Seriously if i saw them do it i actually think I could accidently kill them.
vx.racing

3rd Jul 07 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1
Thing is with getting them laid out is they know where you live and could come back anytime when your girlfriend\mother\nan or whoever you live with is home alone.

If you can afford CCTV, and i think you can get black and white for pretty cheap now, get some wired up and working. If you can manage to catch them in the act, follow them home - now you know where they live and you have proof of them breaking into your car. Phone the police.

If they are stupid little badgers they might still even have your sub, you can then connect them to at least one of the other break-ins and get them prosecuted for breaking into your car 2/3 times.

You could also give them a good pasting if you felt the need to, and warn them to stay away from your car/house/family if they make any threats because you know where they live now.
FasT09

3rd Jul 07 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good idea. Would help if i knew where they live. pretty sure it close to my house.
FasT09

3rd Jul 07 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when they stole my stuff they took the detachable bit of the cd player lol whic is no use and when they took the sub the dumb asses ripped the connection on the sub lol so they cant use that. and they left my 2 amps.
Dean_W

3rd Jul 07 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put CCTV up because my Missus's car got broken into twice in 2 weeks. Turned out the car lived round the corner.
FasT09

3rd Jul 07 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First time it happened 2 lads were at top the street sat there with beers (this at midnight) and as I parked my car and walked into my house I did have a wierd feeling about them as they looked at my car but i didnt think theyd bother doing out so never checked. until morning car broken into. so i know it 2 lads between 17 and 20. that all i know

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would you do? 22 database queries in 0.1555071 seconds