corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » West Ham

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author West Ham
jr

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 07 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not happy about dyer really

but with the team we have i would like to think were finish top eight this season, and push on for top 6 next season
Nath

2nd Aug 07 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't argue with that
jr

2nd Aug 07 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its because im realistic, it comes with supporting a club that dont do things normally

(ie loose the cup final when 20 seconds away from the whistle, then your top striker breaks his ankle in england traning then sign one of the worlds best strikers and midfielders in the most bizzare transfer day ever, then dont play one of them, whist playing the other one massively out of position, then get and attempted takeover by an iranian, who then looses out to a man who made millions in biscuits, who then sacks the man who took us to so nearly winning the fa cup, get fined 5.5 million and listen to some northeners moan about something, and then go on a run that involved us beating the champions on the last day of the season)

nothing is ever simple

[Edited on 02-08-2007 by jr]
Marc

2nd Aug 07 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't mind Alan Pardew
Nath

True

Believe me I understand, supporting Luton isn't good for my heart. I'll die due to something Luton related, probably at a match or something.
jr

jr

2nd Aug 07 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I don't mind Alan Pardew

neither do i
jr

2nd Aug 07 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Clear of relegation defo i think, good manager and some decent buys. Big influx of first team players at the 1 time is a hit and a miss though you'll either get them gelling quickly or flopping.

TBH Ljundberg and bellamy will be the only new players starting the season IMO (unless we get dyer etc)
Russ

2nd Aug 07 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally, i cant see top 8, 12th maybe 10th dependin on how long your first team stays fit

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » West Ham 23 database queries in 0.0105870 seconds