corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Porsche Design 90's. Euro Look Alloy Wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Porsche Design 90's. Euro Look Alloy Wheels
Hamish

User status: Offline
30th Aug 07 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Graeme
Premium Member

30th Aug 07 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will give you £150
Hamish

30th Aug 07 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no thanks, thats what i bought them for and im including original centre caps.

Dont take the piss
Graeme
Premium Member

30th Aug 07 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not taking the piss mate, tbh its the 6j that will put people off as nobody unfortunatly wants that! Just thougt id chuck and offer in, the highest i would go is to £175 but thats it im afraid!
Hamish

30th Aug 07 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just because you dont want to pay money for them, doesnt mean other people wont.
Tbh they have just been refurbed with not a mark on them. And i men NOT A MARK. Ive seen taty ones go for more than this

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Porsche Design 90's. Euro Look Alloy Wheels 24 database queries in 0.1137609 seconds