corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New family bus

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New family bus
T21SVJ

User status: Offline
28th Aug 07 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More pics off the TVR are in the garage. hes not doing the school run init btw lol. and also he has booked a 4x4 day which he will use it for.
my dad got it because he feels safe in 1 off these and he was looking at a 3 series coupe but he felt to small init. and plus hes coming up to retireing (sp) soon and always wantted 1.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Aug 07 at 08:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice car, only 4x4 worth having is the Discovery or the Defender though, if your going to use it for what its meant to be used for.

made me laugh in the recent floods all these supposed 4x4's breaking down in the water that would never happen in a disco or defender

[Edited on 28-08-2007 by Steve]
deano87

28th Aug 07 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
nice car, only 4x4 worth having is the Discovery or the Defender though, if your going to use it for what its meant to be used for.

made me laugh in the recent floods all these supposed 4x4's breaking down in the water that would never happen in a disco or defender

[Edited on 28-08-2007 by Steve]

There was a flash flood in Sandy when I went to pick the missus up a while ago. There was flood across the road, higher then the kerb. I went through quicker than an X5 coming the other way
daz 16v

28th Aug 07 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does that mean i can the tvr as a loan car shaun
T21SVJ

28th Aug 07 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daz 16v
does that mean i can the tvr as a loan car shaun

well i cant even drive it so dont kno about you ask my dad lol
daz 16v

28th Aug 07 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ClaireF

28th Aug 07 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a right beast
marklaruk

28th Aug 07 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how half of thema re styled now they aint meant to see mud lol
Dom

28th Aug 07 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure why people buy these chelsea tractors, it certainly isn't for safety otherwise they would buy a volvo or saab nor is it help the enviroment. I don't understand why people buy them as they don't do anything that can't be achieved in more enviromental and safer car - they seem a bit pointless.

But itake it, your old man can now be seen dodging in and out of traffic and dangerously lane swapping on the motorways, whilst "forgetting" to indicate?
Joe

28th Aug 07 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do people buy cars that can do 200mph when you can only do 70mph?
dan_c4rsa

28th Aug 07 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can do a lot more than 70. You just be sneaky so you dont get caught.

I dont think a suit in his 4x4's gnar be able to 'sneakily' go through a paddling pool and offroading on a golfcourse because theres no forest around.

I dont mind if they're driven sensibly, but when they're aresy, shitly driven and driving on small thin roads obv not big enough for them they piss me off
DannyParker

28th Aug 07 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by joe6886

Whats worse is why people buy cars that can do 200mph and only do 20 in a 30 zone
Dom

28th Aug 07 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

take them around tracks? but it's also another good point, perhaps cars should be restricted. It certainly wouldn't bother me, especially if SUVs could be banned from the roads
T21SVJ

28th Aug 07 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i say people should be allowed to buy what they want really its there money they earned they can spend it how they like.
richc

28th Aug 07 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely car - everybody calls them, saying the take up to much room and they boss folk around the road - i call them when i see people in them if doing something unfriendly, like barging through traffic, but saying that i would love one

Quick, and so smooth. lAlot of peoples comments towards these cars are jealiousy (not just on the forum before anyone moans).

Everyone moans about these and the enviroment, but no one would mension anything if he bought a 545 beemer with that stonking V8. But this with is 6 cyclinders it just a target due to its size.

Deep down no body with any car enthusiasm gives a shit about the planet, because they would buy the bigger engines - ie the VXR'S, GTI'S, VRS',Sports, RS' etc They would have the 1.6 tdci or something.

Anyway rant over, i just think people get two faced over these

Stunning car
richc

28th Aug 07 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyParker
quote:

Whats worse is why people buy cars that can do 200mph and only do 20 in a 30 zone

I know the twats, why arent they doing at least 180

Come on mate, that has nothing to do with it, if it can do 40mph, or 240 mph - top speed has nothing to do with a 30 zone
DannyParker

28th Aug 07 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:
Originally posted by DannyParker
quote:

I know the twats, why arent they doing at least 180

Come on mate, that has nothing to do with it, if it can do 40mph, or 240 mph - top speed has nothing to do with a 30 zone

When your trying to get home from work some badger is doing 20mph in a 30mph while the lights are on green and then by the time you get there they change red and its another lifetime before you get through. It's not like I'm up there ass either and I'm giving them a reason to go slow to wind me up. Just you get a few people like that which winds me up.

Im probably just an impatient bastard but oh well
richc

28th Aug 07 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I no what your saying mate, it really winds me up to, i dont mine peeople doing the limit but when they are doin like 28 in a 30 in winds me right up! On a dual carridge way im not bother tho because i can get round but on single carridge i know what you mean

At least your honnest!
Sunz

28th Aug 07 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your all pissed off about people doing 20 in a 30 zone get a superbike and fuck off home

I wouldnt buy a supercar because I live in london and will be stuck in traffic 24/7 and I cant afford it.
If I wanted to go fast a nice gsxr600 £6000 new would do me fine if anybody wants to offer.

Its an x5, wagga muffin machine to me.
I think there pointless, would rather something like a Td5 if I was going off road that is !

There is alot of bad press about the chelsea tractors cant think why that would be

quote:

Driving gas guzzling cars is an antisocial act which shows a total lack of regard for other people and the environment. We are wrecking the planet and ruining it for future generations just to satisfy our own selfish egos

[Edited on 28-08-2007 by Sunz]
richc

28th Aug 07 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Driving gas guzzling cars is an antisocial act which shows a total lack of regard for other people and the environment. We are wrecking the planet and ruining it for future generations just to satisfy our own selfish egos

[Edited on 28-08-2007 by Sunz]

'Live for today not tomorrow!'

Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

28th Aug 07 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good mate. Thought I hadn't seen the Toureg for a bit

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New family bus 22 database queries in 0.0119190 seconds