corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » anti roll bar hitting f28 box

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anti roll bar hitting f28 box
adam45

User status: Offline
25th Sep 07 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in that cae my car didnt have a anti roll bar as it came with a xe init. must have been removed when who ever fitted that
phil_sutton

25th Sep 07 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes its common for the F28 to hit it, you need to lower bars off the crossmember by about 25mm I think mine is. But at the same time Im running my bal joints on top of the lower arm an then the TCA which has blocks in as well.
adam45

25th Sep 07 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate ill have a play around. thats what i couldnt understand when you said remove them as the wheel would move loads but we were talking about two different things! lol cheers anway
phil_sutton

25th Sep 07 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have already done spacers on the cross member then try fitting it up with the TCA's under the lower arms which will alter the angle they sit at.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll