corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The current league table

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The current league table
DR11
Banned

User status: Offline
1st Oct 07 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt Liverpool beat us at Anfield and we beat them at the Emirates?
CR7
Banned

1st Oct 07 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DR11
Didnt Liverpool beat us at Anfield and we beat them at the Emirates?

Aye, but your kids turned them over at Anfield in the MouseCup
Robbo

1st Oct 07 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CR7
you'll be off top spot once you start playing decent oposition and not the likes or Derby

Played Spurs, Blackburn, WHU all away... all tough fixtures... thumped one of the best teams in Europe 3 nil in the CL... we can't do much more than we already have?!

Liverpool haven't played any more decent opposition than us yet they are 4 points behind so how do you figure this?
DR11
Banned

1st Oct 07 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same as Man U really. They've played Chelsea I guess but 2 days after the Jose drama!
CR7
Banned

1st Oct 07 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by CR7
you'll be off top spot once you start playing decent oposition and not the likes or Derby

Played Spurs, Blackburn, WHU all away... all tough fixtures... thumped one of the best teams in Europe 3 nil in the CL... we can't do much more than we already have?!

Liverpool haven't played any more decent opposition than us yet they are 4 points behind so how do you figure this?

Spurs away, they are poor at the moment, WHU and Rovers are mid table teams, Sevilla i cant agree with you there, they are currently mid table in La Liga, and you were at home, like i say, i think time will tell, you hav also played a very high number of home games so far
CR7
Banned

1st Oct 07 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Liverpool have stuttered in the league in the past 3-4
Robbo

1st Oct 07 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CR7
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CR7

Spurs away, they are poor at the moment, WHU and Rovers are mid table teams, Sevilla i cant agree with you there, they are currently mid table in La Liga, and you were at home, like i say, i think time will tell, you hav also played a very high number of home games so far
All prem teams quoted are decent teams (in theory - spurs ) and away victories in derbys are always hard to come by...

If your honestly doubting Sevilla are a class outfit then I shall probably just ignore everything you say from now on as you clearly know fuck all a few points off the la liga title last year and UEFA cup winners past 2 years at a near canter

We have played maybe 4 home matches and 3 away in the league, fail to see how thats a high proportion

Oh aye, and our kiddies dominated a near full strength top 8 PL team in the Carling Cup as well

ENd of the day, all anybody can do is beat whats put in front of them and we have done that so far better than anybody else, regardless of who we've played
CR7
Banned

1st Oct 07 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CR7
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CR7

All prem teams quoted are decent teams (in theory - spurs ) and away victories in derbys are always hard to come by...

If your honestly doubting Sevilla are a class outfit then I shall probably just ignore everything you say from now on as you clearly know fuck all a few points off the la liga title last year and UEFA cup winners past 2 years at a near canter

We have played maybe 4 home matches and 3 away in the league, fail to see how thats a high proportion

Oh aye, and our kiddies dominated a near full strength top 8 PL team in the Carling Cup as well

ENd of the day, all anybody can do is beat whats put in front of them and we have done that so far better than anybody else, regardless of who we've played

Carling Cup

Sevilla, Robbo they were at the final with fucking Middlesborough for god sake

I'd not get all confident just yet, Arsenal have had easy games...
Hammer

1st Oct 07 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sevilla are a quality European outfit no doubt about it after the last 2 seasons, they actually believe they can the big 1 this year as well.
CR7
Banned

1st Oct 07 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The champions league? Don't make me laugh
Hammer

1st Oct 07 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No the Carling Cup

The Spanish media gave the impression they thought they were amongst the favourites, surely not that far fetched after Porto's success and Sevilla have won back to back Uefa's as well.
Marc

1st Oct 07 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sevilla aren;t good enough for the Champions League.
Marc

1st Oct 07 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
we can't do much more than we already have?!

Win the European Cup?
Hammer

1st Oct 07 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Sevilla aren;t good enough for the Champions League.

That's nonsense they are a good side, they might not be good enough to win it but they're certainly good enough for the Champions League.
Marc

1st Oct 07 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres no doubting they're a good side. Back to back UEFA Cup titles show this. They aren't up there with the likes of Barca, Milan, United, Liverpool and Arsenal though.

Also, I can almost guarentee that they won't progress to the knockout stage and will drop to the UEFA Cup.
Hammer

1st Oct 07 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah you meant they aren't good enough to win it? That's different altogether!

Neither of the Scottish teams are good enough to win it but i'd still say they're good enough for the Champions League.
Marc

1st Oct 07 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I was meaning more they weren't good enough for the knockout stages! That and I think they'd rather finish 3rd in their group.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The current league table 23 database queries in 0.0143220 seconds