corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bye Bye diving f**kwit

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bye Bye diving f**kwit
Cosmo

User status: Offline
19th Oct 07 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Dirk Kuyt FTW

Exactly - he was scoring for fun over there but over here he has become more of a link type player.
Hammer

19th Oct 07 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was using him as an example of 1 that transferred his form tbh

I like Kuyt, clever player!
Cosmo

19th Oct 07 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I was using him as an example of 1 that transferred his form tbh

I like Kuyt, clever player!

No, his form is good, been a great player for us, but he is scoring nowhere near as many as in that league.
Jill
Premium Member

19th Oct 07 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CR7
quote:
Originally posted by Dean_W
Spat his dummy out because Jose ain't there anymore.....bless.

Aparently he cried when he found out

Nah that was me actually

Seriously though... The article is on footballtodays website if anyone's interested:

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2007/20071018_160516Dev.html

Oh and if you can't read French, here is what is says (translation courtesy of babelfish):

Faithful to a principle learned in Marseilles and often applied to the ground, Didier Drogba, one of the applicants to the next Gold FF Balloon, right to the goal likes to go. Without taking turning, just sometimes short cuts. Shaken by the departure of Mourinho now a month ago, the attacker of the Blues reveals during a long maintenance to appear in the edition of France Football of this Friday a secrecy which had already tapped it for several months: it decided to leave Chelsea at the end of the season. "I from now on arrived from there at a stage where I have the impression not to more have to prove here", explains Drogba. "It is necessary that I will see elsewhere. I spent time before liking this club of Chelsea. But now, I believe that it is the hour to pass to another thing." And to support its speech, like avoiding any misunderstanding: "My decision is made. Nothing will be able any more to retain me here. I know that Ronaldinho and Kaka are announced here for the next season. But that will not change anything with my desire. From here some time, one will sit down around a table with my leaders (note: an appointment could be fixed as of this week) for all to put flat. They know my starting intentions now. But I will not return on top. Undoubtedly because it also of broke there something with Chelsea." Under contract still until 2010, Didier Drogba, disappointed by divisions of the cloakroom which followed the ousting of Special One, does not aspire from now on that as well as possible to finish his last exercise with the Blues before going to try his chance either in Italy or in Spain. "My dream is to gain Calcio, the Cut of Italy or Liga and the Cut of the King", entrust it. "I need new challenges, of new horizons and these two countries attract me. I need a club for which I am ready to break me a leg to gain. I want re-vigour with my game within a club which makes me dream. For me, there are not fifty clubs likely to cause as much passion, only four: Milan AC, it Inter, Barça and Real. More Marseilles. It is necessary that that sparkles, that that moves." That it is reassured: with a similar standpoint, that should move around him in the next days. To read Friday in France Football the maintenance carried out by Pascal Shoed with Didier Drogba, "something of broken with Chelsea".

JILL
ps: edit due to bad translation from babelfish as I only know a few random french phrases due to my french ex bf.

[Edited on 19-10-2007 by Jill]
Cosmo

19th Oct 07 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant see him going to Barca, not unless Eto moves on anyway (to us please )

More likely see him off to Italy imo.
Jules

19th Oct 07 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Inter don't need him imo, Ibra, Crespo and Adriano (who looks like regaining some form) are all firing quite well so far, wouldn't kill us to have a 4th world class striker though
p

19th Oct 07 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Im going to enjy Corsadee's reply to this. I get the feeling he doesnt like me (or anyone in here) already

To be honest Didier was a pansy in his first two seasons, but what he did last season was amazing, 33 goals in all competitions and that doesn't include penaltys, it was phenominal what he did. But if a Drogba or any other player doesn't want to be at the football club, then he must go. He's played for OM and Chelsea, and if the guy wants to experience another team and league then i'm all up for it, because if i was blessed with a great footballing talent i would want to do the same.
Cosmo

19th Oct 07 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a talking to it seems!

"On reflection, I regret making the comments I made in a recent interview public at this time," Drogba said in a statement on the official Chelsea website.

"I am a Chelsea player and will be 100 per cent committed and supportive to my manager, my team-mates and the club.

"I will not be discussing my future any further until I meet privately with the club at the end of the season."
p

19th Oct 07 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"will not be discussing my future any further until I meet privately with the club at the end of the season."

"and then i will demand to leave"
Nath

19th Oct 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is such a bell end
Cosmo

19th Oct 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
He is such a bell end

Drogba, or, ermmm.....
p

19th Oct 07 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
He is such a bell end

Drogba, or, ermmm.....

Don't be a prick, what have i said today that deserves that comment ?
Nath

19th Oct 07 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
quote:
quote:
He is such a bell end

Drogba, or, ermmm.....

Paranoid.

Cosmo was talking about DR11.
Cosmo

19th Oct 07 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
He is such a bell end

Drogba, or, ermmm.....

My memory doesnt reset everyday when the clock hits 00.00

[Edited on 19-10-2007 by Cosmo]
p

19th Oct 07 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well your a cock full stop then, I didn't say anything but just the truth on the Drogba matter, and then you start.
Cosmo

19th Oct 07 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well your a cock full stop then, I didn't say anything but just the truth on the Drogba matter, and then you start.

I am a cock, Im fine with that.

The thing is you act like a complete badger having a go at people who dont agree with your point of view all the time. Then expect to be taken seriously when you - for once - might be acting OK.

Your just another Topshot or Rioverde tbh.
p

19th Oct 07 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't have ago all the time, just at times every one on here slates Chelsea and I am pretty much the only fan on here who supports them, gotta back my own team lets be honest.
Cosmo

19th Oct 07 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I don't have ago all the time, just at times every one on here slates Chelsea and I am pretty much the only fan on here who supports them, gotta back my own team lets be honest.

Take a look in the England thread and see the shit you gave me in there - nothing mentioned about Chelsea. And their was a thread the other week where you launched into me and then a few others aswell (might of been a Mourinho thread?). You continually do it, and now your moaning because everyone thinks your a badger.

Banter is one thing - being a tosser is another!
p

19th Oct 07 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Take a look in the England thread and see the shit you gave me in there - nothing mentioned about Chelsea. And their was a thread the other week where you launched into me and then a few others aswell (might of been a Mourinho thread?). You continually do it, and now your moaning because everyone thinks your a badger.

Banter is one thing - being a tosser is another!

I can't remember tbh, and ok i'll try and stop being a badger.
Marc

19th Oct 07 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The futures bright, the futures red.
Cosmo

19th Oct 07 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I can't remember tbh, and ok i'll try and stop being a badger.

Cool. You probably are a decent guy - but just because someone says something about Chelsea doesnt mean to lay into them with a load of shit.

I get a load of shite about Liverpool from...well everyone really, but aslong as you just give decent banter back then its ok!
Marc

19th Oct 07 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I get a load of shite about Liverpool from...well everyone really, but aslong as you just give decent banter back then its ok!

p

Ok fair doos then.
Cosmo

And there is the ring leader
Cosmo

quote:
Ok fair doos then.

I shall reset my memory tonight then

I can feel the love

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bye Bye diving f**kwit 23 database queries in 0.0145271 seconds