corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Raarrrfa vs Yankee Doodle arguements...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Raarrrfa vs Yankee Doodle arguements...
Danny P

User status: Offline
26th Nov 07 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U Big Ste for details of what is best
Cosmo

26th Nov 07 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
U2U Big Ste for details of what is best

I dont think I could just jump to his standards of hooliganism
Tom

26th Nov 07 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you make it a cherry bomb exhaust please
RyanSxi

26th Nov 07 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Me lol, in the corporate seats with a load of guys from work & Phones 4U... not sure yet tho

did you miss your targets this year so they decided to punish you?
strick206

26th Nov 07 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Yeah, Rafa knows he has the backing of the fans though.

I have no idea why, liverpool fans want the league, and he isnt to arsed about it

i think if liverpool are to win the league again they need to replace him

All this going on spells the end for him, he definately wont be managing next season imo, maybe not even last all of this

Seems that liverpool have got the badgers from america not united as there hasnt been any probs really with them
simon179

26th Nov 07 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate liverpool but in all fairness rafa has done a great job their! would be sad to see him sacked even tho his rotations are abit un-ortherdox some times!
Cosmo

26th Nov 07 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
I have no idea why, liverpool fans want the league, and he isnt to arsed about it

All this going on spells the end for him, he definately wont be managing next season imo, maybe not even last all of this

Seems that liverpool have got the badgers from america not united as there hasnt been any probs really with them

FPMSL...the guy has built up a squad in 3 years capable of pushing for the title....thats quicker than Fergie did at United. And in this 3 years he has also won us the CL, FA cup and a load of other crappy ones and other finals. So you are probably right, Im not sure why he has the fans backing

And I dont really think he will go, for both the fact that the fans want him, and also the fact that who else out their is better and available?
Robbo

26th Nov 07 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Me lol, in the corporate seats with a load of guys from work & Phones 4U... not sure yet tho

did you miss your targets this year so they decided to punish you?
Yep, meet targets wud have meant arsenal tickets

Tom - you evil bastid you
strick206

26th Nov 07 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

FPMSL...the guy has built up a squad in 3 years capable of pushing for the title....thats quicker than Fergie did at United. And in this 3 years he has also won us the CL, FA cup and a load of other crappy ones and other finals. So you are probably right, Im not sure why he has the fans backing

And I dont really think he will go, for both the fact that the fans want him, and also the fact that who else out their is better and available?

Your squad may well be capable of winning the league, or at least getting close, but not with rafa, imo of course
Cosmo

26th Nov 07 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Your squad may well be capable of winning the league, or at least getting close, but not with rafa, imo of course

particular reason?
strick206

26th Nov 07 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

particular reason?

as he doesnt focus on the league, he seems to be a very good knockout cup manager, and that is what he mainly focuses on, resting players for the champs league, resting his 21 year old 20million striker because he's played 2 games.

He is a very good manager, but i don't think he can win the league

Cosmo

26th Nov 07 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
as he doesnt focus on the league, he seems to be a very good knockout cup manager, and that is what he mainly focuses on, resting players for the champs league, resting his 21 year old 20million striker because he's played 2 games.

He is a very good manager, but i don't think he can win the league

He rested playing in the CL games too So that kind of theory is gone this season. In the past 2 season Id of agreed with you, as he rested players when we didnt really have a big enough or good enough squad to do so. Now the squad is big enough and good enough to rest even players like Torres and Gerrard and still win games.

Anyway...he isnt the only manager that does it
jr

26th Nov 07 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally i rafa should go, and the americans hire billy davies
Cosmo

26th Nov 07 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
personally i rafa should go, and the americans hire billy davies

Ive heard he is the next WHU manager, as he'll know how to get you promoted next season
chris-sri

26th Nov 07 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

He has built a squad capable of challenging for the league quicker than Fergie did at United. However the footbal world today is unrecognisable from 20 years ago when Fergie arrived at OT. Results are expected quicker, there is more money available and far more foreign players. However the yanks should back off and let him get on with the job.
Cosmo

26th Nov 07 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris-sri
He has built a squad capable of challenging for the league quicker than Fergie did at United. However the footbal world today is unrecognisable from 20 years ago when Fergie arrived at OT. Results are expected quicker, there is more money available and far more foreign players. However the yanks should back off and let him get on with the job.

Oh no, dont get me wrong I know its a totally different thing to do it in modern football as opposed to when your dinosaur got his chance. The same principle is there though, and to say that we'd have to replace Rafa to win the league - after the amount he has done in a relatively short amount of time (and certainly less money than most spent) - is laughable.
chris-sri

26th Nov 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think that you'd have to replace Rafa to win the league, They aren't doing too badly this season. I think he might need to re think the way he rotates his players although some of that may be down to trying to find his best side. That response from the yanks is a typical one from money men who have no idea how football works, They'll be wanting to pick the team next
Tom

26th Nov 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And then also having a new manager coming in could quite easily disrupt enough for it to take much longer.
Cosmo

26th Nov 07 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, not doing too bad...we'll be second (equal points but better goal difference with you guys) if we win the game in hand. And still unbeaten.
Cosmo

26th Nov 07 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
And then also having a new manager coming in could quite easily disrupt enough for it to take much longer.

Easily. Would want to do things his own way, would no doubt want more money than Rafa does currently to finish his squad, etc.
Tom

26th Nov 07 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes chris agreed, need to let managers have proper amounts of time and as much control as possible.

We are only fucking 3 points of 2nd place with a game in hand.
Aaron

26th Nov 07 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any YouLube video's of this interview?
Cosmo

26th Nov 07 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aj.
Any YouLube video's of this interview?

Which one? The one where he said it 25 times?
Aaron

26th Nov 07 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, i had a quick look but with no joy
Cosmo

26th Nov 07 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aj.
Yup, i had a quick look but with no joy

Yeah, cant see it either. Ive not seen any links to it on any Liverpool forums either. Will try and find one!!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Raarrrfa vs Yankee Doodle arguements... 23 database queries in 0.0146611 seconds