corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Mates's Stolen Car, FOUND.....BUT DEAD (BURNT OUT)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Mates's Stolen Car, FOUND.....BUT DEAD (BURNT OUT)
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Nov 07 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At least it's comforting to know that when they crash at high speed in a police chase in that R5, they will most certainly die.
ebthesned

29th Nov 07 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i agree, but that is a waste of a really nice car though mate.
G11_VTS

29th Nov 07 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon the only way to solve this is meet up and have a good old scrap with these fuckin minks!

Gutted for you mate!
p16vnk

29th Nov 07 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gutted for your mate hun!
i couldnt imagine if it was mine!
be a waste of hard earned graft to see it smashed up
i hate people like that why???
ebthesned

29th Nov 07 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He thinks they might have planned it because he had a phone call a few days before asking questions about the car so he fobbed them off. Then two days later it gets stolen.

Meeting up with the scum bags is the last resort and it will be the last resort.
nova_gteuk

29th Nov 07 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would of thought meeting up with them would be the first resort if somone had kidnapped m car id meet them straight away to try and make sure i got it back in one piece?

Have the police traced the number they called your mate from?
ebthesned

29th Nov 07 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no because it was witheld and the police have been notified but end of the day, its just anther stolen car.
nova_gteuk

29th Nov 07 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would of thought it was blackmail to?as there trying to blackamail him into giving them money for his car back,which is a bit more serious than just another stolen car?
p16vnk

29th Nov 07 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah defo sounds planned why doesnt ur mate meet them but make sure the police are close by ready to catch them, to save anymore upset or damage?
ebthesned

29th Nov 07 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So if he meets them and kicks the crap out of them, they know where to find him and his business. What would you do, risks them trashing your lively hood (work) or your renault 5 that the insurance will pay out for eventually???

[Edited on 29-11-2007 by ebthesned]
p16vnk

29th Nov 07 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well obviously the business is more important but im sure loves the car! but then if he gives them the money they could come back again and would know how to rob it again.
its a very hard situation
ebthesned

29th Nov 07 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh he has put a fortune into the car. The paint job alone is worth £3k and the engine has cost him a bomb too. Its a real shame that the car has gone into the wrong hands. Lets just hope that the police pull out their fingers or another solution arises from all of this.
dannymccann

29th Nov 07 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ebthesned
The only prob with all of this is that he owns Epic Custom Paintwork and his company name is known by the theives.
So if he meets them and kicks the crap out of them, they know where to find him and his business. What would you do, risks them trashing your lively hood (work) or your renault 5 that the insurance will pay out for eventually???

this is a good point to consider. just hope he has it insured properly (correct value etc), i know its a shitter that he has put all this work into it but he will be better off getting insurance money for it, beefing up security at his business and then starting again from there
ebthesned

29th Nov 07 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with you Danny, the car is fully insured and all mods declared.
I hope the thieves arent stupid enough to turn up at his unit because they may get a suprise, but they do have brains the same size of a pea, so you never know.
Iain M

29th Nov 07 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck me!!!! This has been stolen. I remember seeing it in Warrington ages and ages ago. Its imense. The paintwork is awesome. Although when i saw it someone had keyed all down one side IIRC.

Will spread the word when i go out tonight.
ebthesned

29th Nov 07 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh that is correct mate, it was keyed twice and his GF's Turbo'd yaris (white one) was also keyed at their old house. Jealous people have cost him a fortune and it looks to be increasing some more now.
Iain M

29th Nov 07 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bastards!!

Yeah i remember seeing both. I am going back a bit now. Was when i had the red valver. Hope it gets sorted soon.
Tom

29th Nov 07 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holding car hostage happen alot in merseyside. There was (not sure if still is) loads happening in the trade, cars getting nicked off forecourts or sometimes even just both sets of keys and the owners paid up 9 times out of 10
nik

29th Nov 07 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

End of the day, if someone nicked my car then had to cheek to phone me and demand money I'd tell them to keep the car! I'd let them get on with it, it'll only end in tears anyway and there isn't any point of your mate putting himself at risk over a lump of metal which is insured anyway.
ebthesned

29th Nov 07 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Iain M.

Its a shame that these sort of people are doing this, but end of the day its guna keep getting worse and worse.

Nik he told them to burn the car when they rang him up.they asked him for £600 first then it dropped to £300 so he just said burn the thing, the insurance will pay put pal.

[Edited on 29-11-2007 by ebthesned]
nik

29th Nov 07 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good on him - Isn't worth giving those fuckers any money, I'd rather my car got it than giving into them. As others have said, if you pay they'll only come back again..
Jamie H
Banned

29th Nov 07 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to point out the obvious but why not arrange to meet the idiots that stole it and ring the Police just as you are about to meet? That way the idiots that stole it get arrested and you get the car back?
Phi

29th Nov 07 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well sounds to me like theyare going to run out of petrol soon!

Might be good idea to get some photos printed on A4 and handing into petrol stations?!?

they can then alert police maybe

[Edited on 29-11-2007 by Corsa_phi]
ebthesned

29th Nov 07 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamie H - they know the name os his business and as I said above is it worth risking your business for a car??

Corsa Phil - thats not a bad idea mate. Cheers for that one.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Nov 07 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking idiots who are suggesting to "go kick the crap out of them" thought we had grown out of the childish chav culture by now

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Mates's Stolen Car, FOUND.....BUT DEAD (BURNT OUT) 22 database queries in 0.0127611 seconds