corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » world of warcraft add

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author world of warcraft add
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Dec 07 at 14:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sorry, but that just sounds pathetic (private server) and completely removes the point of playing the game.

The Guild I run gets motivated off of working together and downing new bosses (albeit only Karazhan, Zul'Aman and Gruul's Lair content) but we've all worked together at it for months and every item we receive has been worked for and is well earnt.

On a Private Server I guess it's basically a case of everyone running around with the best of the best kit having not earnt it what so ever.

On another note, got 35th in the battlegroup of 3v3 Arena this week - well chuffed

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll