corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Will Terry keep his armband?

Poll: Will Terry keep his armband?
  Yes
  No

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Will Terry keep his armband?
Cosmo

User status: Offline
13th Dec 07 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not so sure just chatting is enough, he needs to beable to drive the team when they are down, to step up when the team is playing badly and lift all the players, and if needs be he needs to step up himself and drag the team past the post.

IMO Rio cant do this. Terry can a little more. Beckham could but can he regularly now?!
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

14th Dec 07 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope its taken off him.

Gerrard for captain then hopefully he will see Gerrard & Lamplard can't play on same team so Lamplard has to be dropped

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
chris-sri

14th Dec 07 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think Terry should keep it. I don't want him to be the face of English football. I've changed my mind about Gerrard, I think the way he ambled around the pitch against Croatia shows that he can't be arsed to play for England. As far as I'm concerned he should give it back to Beckham, he gives 100% for England every game. Beckham's game has never been about pace he could be playing for years yet. Rooney is too young to be England captain enough is expected of him already.

[Edited on 14-12-2007 by chris-sri]
Nath

14th Dec 07 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dunno what to think on this.

If not Terry who else is there?

I don't think re-appointing Becks is the answer. We need a long term plan, and Becks isn't long term IMO.
Cosmo

14th Dec 07 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed Nath. Maybe Terry is the best of a bad bunch of choices.
jr

14th Dec 07 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with that cosmo, i dislike terry loads, but bar gerrard, theres isnt anyone else IMO
Cosmo

14th Dec 07 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and Gerrard cant have it as means he will be picked every game.
Tom

15th Dec 07 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grant 'hasn't seen another captain like him' FPMSL that's cos' your a fucking no-mark

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7144717.stm
bigdan

15th Dec 07 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it doesnt matter is beckham is in the squad if he plays shit he will be soon out of it, capello wont pick players for what club they play for, he picks because of their skill so the likes of kevin nolan etc may get a call up

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Will Terry keep his armband? 24 database queries in 0.0142021 seconds