corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Kwikfit

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kwikfit
Jordan C

User status: Offline
29th Dec 07 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
I was well into the diagnostic side of things

But i got fcuked over, I was stuck doing servicing, head gaskets and pdi's I complained umpteen times about it.

I couldnt confidently go into another dealership and say YES i can do anything you throw at me, and neither can anyone else who is dealer trained,

Know the feeling went in as a tyre and exhaust fitter,now im doing lorrys n soon breakdowns!

It really does suck, and i was knocking my cunt in doing every saturday, and 2hours overtime a night for 5quid an hour
pish!
davcohen

29th Dec 07 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you think most people who use this site has some basic knowledge of what parts cost and how much things cost between X and X amount

however if you just use your car to get from A to B and you get a hole in your exhaust you just want it done asap thats exactly the type of people that these places rely on

and again i live across the road from one and all i can say is there is never a shortage of customers
Graham88

29th Dec 07 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are going to Kwik Fit I think you should know someone in there. They'll be badgers otherwise.

They tried quoting me for an entire rear drum setup when it was just the shoes needing replaced.

I got tyres from Kwik Fit today and tracking done, got a nice discount as it's a mate and he knows what he is doing as opposed to some of the knuckleheads in there..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Kwikfit 22 database queries in 0.0056438 seconds