corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Jamie Carragher

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jamie Carragher
Danny P

User status: Offline
8th Jan 08 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris-sri
Carragher has played at Goodison and OT enough times to know how to take shit. They must have done something properly out of order to provoke that sort of reaction.

There is a great difference to being abused while actually playing in a game, and being abused on a personal level AFTER the game has finished.

Especially when he is doing a decent thing and singing a few autographs for the young Luton fans.

You saying if someone spat at you, threw beer at you, can said stuff about your mum you'd turn the other check and walk away? I know I wouldn't
strick206

8th Jan 08 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
sun is a useless newspaoper and we all know this! the whole things full of pathetic stories

strick206 - you have to be the most anti liverpool person i know! and also alot of the time just on here to winde people up?

[Edited on 08-01-2008 by John G]

and what exactly has made you come to that conclusion?

What i said could be perfectly true, i know full well the sun like to make shit up about liverpool, but also, how do you know that story in the liverpool echo is 100% true? We don't, was just an observation

How am i here to wind people up? I'm making a point in a post, and contribute fairly
John G

8th Jan 08 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Originally posted by John G
sun is a useless newspaoper and we all know this! the whole things full of pathetic stories

strick206 - you have to be the most anti liverpool person i know! and also alot of the time just on here to winde people up?

[Edited on 08-01-2008 by John G]

and what exactly has made you come to that conclusion?

What i said could be perfectly true, i know full well the sun like to make shit up about liverpool, but also, how do you know that story in the liverpool echo is 100% true? We don't, was just an observation

How am i here to wind people up? I'm making a point in a post, and contribute fairly

i understand you points u2u'd
Nath

9th Jan 08 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
Fair play to him I say, if someone spat at me i'd be stright having a go back

Nobody spat at him FFS. I know people who know the people who sit there. They were dressed as Harry Enfield type scousers, and no beer was thrown either. Who'd waste a beer by pouring it on cry baby Carragher?
Marc

9th Jan 08 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd throw a replica Premiership trophy at him.
Nath

9th Jan 08 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Thats just rubbing it in. How cruel
Cosmo

9th Jan 08 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Nobody spat at him FFS. I know people who know the people who sit there. They were dressed as Harry Enfield type scousers, and no beer was thrown either. Who'd waste a beer by pouring it on cry baby Carragher?

Best source ever...know someone who knows someone
Nath

9th Jan 08 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Best source ever...know someone who knows someone

Or The Sun? You guys love it don't you?

Luton is a small community, its not hard to find out who sat there, so I did that.
Cosmo

9th Jan 08 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But yet it seems hard for you to find me the figures that show who you owe the majority of debt to...
Nath

9th Jan 08 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
But yet it seems hard for you to find me the figures that show who you owe the majority of debt to...

You were the one making comments about not being able to pay players. Even though they just got paid. I don't have to prove a thing.
Keep going though, you're doing well at being proven wrong so far
Nath

9th Jan 08 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyway, isn't there already a thread on that?
Marc

9th Jan 08 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS debt debt debt
Nath

9th Jan 08 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
FFS debt debt debt

Its his fetish I reckon
Marc

9th Jan 08 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope he has debts
Cosmo

9th Jan 08 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You were the one making comments about not being able to pay players. Even though they just got paid. I don't have to prove a thing.
Keep going though, you're doing well at being proven wrong so far

No, my point was how Administration works, and that no matter how nice they wanted to be the laws state that in that situation certain parties get paid first. No exceptions to this.

You seem to think things are happening otherwise as 'do a lot of reading on Luton', and told me so, so I asked you to post up these things you have been reading that show players have actually been paid and inparticular why they have if possible.
Nath

9th Jan 08 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/luton_town/7177839.stm

What does it matter? Why are you so bothered about all this?

We've been in Admin 3 times in 10 years. I'm a little familiar with it

Besides, I said despite the other debtors the players will get paid, which they did. Nobody is wrong here.
Cosmo

9th Jan 08 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know, Im not saying you are wrong, Im genuinely wondering why the players are getting paid.

And the fact Im bothered is due to a few moaning Luton fans going on about how we should of let you have our gate money, when in reality it would of done fuck all for you and not gone to the players.
Nath

9th Jan 08 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I know, Im not saying you are wrong, Im genuinely wondering why the players are getting paid.

And the fact Im bothered is due to a few moaning Luton fans going on about how we should of let you have our gate money, when in reality it would of done fuck all for you and not gone to the players.

Lets just leave it here shall we? I can't be arsed with that again. It worked out well for us in the end.
Danny P

9th Jan 08 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Sim Hussain, 31, from Luton, was just a few yards away.

He told the ECHO how his nephew was reduced to tears by the louts.

He said: "It was awful. He was making the kids’ day by coming over and meeting them. He was the perfect gentleman.

"They were swearing at him. The language was terrible and they were even making references to his mother.

"Even then, Jamie just told them to calm down.

"Then someone spat at him and a drink was thrown at him. We had to jump into the box so it all stopped.

"I’m from Luton and I thought what happened was disgusting. He didn’t have to come over. But he did.

"There’s banter. But that was something completely different.

"The lads who did it were aged between 18-22. We’ve been trying to call Luton FC to tell them what happened but they just put us on hold."

chris-sri

9th Jan 08 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by chris-sri
Carragher has played at Goodison and OT enough times to know how to take shit. They must have done something properly out of order to provoke that sort of reaction.

There is a great difference to being abused while actually playing in a game, and being abused on a personal level AFTER the game has finished.

Especially when he is doing a decent thing and singing a few autographs for the young Luton fans.

You saying if someone spat at you, threw beer at you, can said stuff about your mum you'd turn the other check and walk away? I know I wouldn't

That's not what I was saying. I was making the point that the abuse must have been over the top otherwise he would have turned the other cheek.
Danny P

9th Jan 08 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play.

Thought you were saying he should have turned the other cheek this time an all
Tom

9th Jan 08 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

He said: "It was awful. He was making the kids’ day by coming over and meeting them. He was the perfect gentleman.

"They were swearing at him. The language was terrible and they were even making references to his mother.

"Then someone spat at him and a drink was thrown at him. We had to jump into the box so it all stopped.

"I’m from Luton and I thought what happened was disgusting. He didn’t have to come over. But he did.

"The lads who did it were aged between 18-22. We’ve been trying to call Luton FC to tell them what happened but they just put us on hold."

But nath know's it didn;t happen cos' someone in his small town of luton think's they might have heard a mates saying they didn't hear anything

Carragher loves football more than anyone in our team, he's not gonna bring any potential shame on his team especially after the final whistle unless he's provoked badly.
strick206

9th Jan 08 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Excellent, an eye witness now who is a luton fan saying what happened, appears to have been some chav scum who should be shot

I dont blame carragher at all, he should have strangled one of them
Robbo

9th Jan 08 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Toby
Premium Member

9th Jan 08 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carragher has to watch himself hes a history with crowds, bust that fellas head open with a 2p once

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Jamie Carragher 23 database queries in 0.0138919 seconds