corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New addition to the Family Fleet

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New addition to the Family Fleet
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Jan 08 at 22:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car's still manky, when it got graffiti'd at the last meet,I thought I'd have to clean it, but I got away with just rubbing over the dirt with a dry cloth I stuggle to see through my rear window now when the sun's on it
T21SVJ

26th Jan 08 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WASH IT or pay for someone to wash it
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

26th Jan 08 at 22:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just don't see the point atm, I know it'll be filthy again within a few days. I saw some pics of it from April last year when it'd been cleaned and waxed which got me thinking, but the urge quickly disappeared when I had a spare minute
Andrew

27th Jan 08 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike, we shall compare dirty cars at the next meet. Mine does 600 miles a week and not been cleaned since Christmas Had to clean it then as the number plates were not visible

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New addition to the Family Fleet 22 database queries in 0.0110950 seconds