corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » FA Cup 5th Round Draw

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FA Cup 5th Round Draw
Danny P

User status: Offline
28th Jan 08 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Danny P is going to have an orgasm at that fixture

You'd have thought so wouldn't you. Never thought i'd be gutted with drawing Chelsea in an FA Cup 5th round, but I am. I personally dont count Chelsea as a "big" club, would rather have gone to Newcastle of Man City than sit with 30,000 plastic Chelsea fans who have only discovered football since Roman took over

Plus we only played them the other year, so was hoping form Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool, or someone shite at home like Bristol so we could have progressed.

Will take Chelsea though, be a good day out on the beer, and we'll make some decent (and desperatly needed) cash out of it.
p

28th Jan 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Danny P is going to have an orgasm at that fixture

You'd have thought so wouldn't you. Never thought i'd be gutted with drawing Chelsea in an FA Cup 5th round, but I am. I personally dont count Chelsea as a "big" club, would rather have gone to Newcastle of Man City than sit with 30,000 plastic Chelsea fans who have only discovered football since Roman took over

Plus we only played them the other year, so was hoping form Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool, or someone shite at home like Bristol so we could have progressed.

Will take Chelsea though, be a good day out on the beer, and we'll make some decent (and desperatly needed) cash out of it.

I don't even count your club as anything, apart from purely being shit that is.
Oh well another easy win.
JonnyJ

28th Jan 08 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny P

28th Jan 08 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee

Here is the perfect example of a Premiership Football Fan

Cunt
p

quote:

I might as well have attitude like that when some one thinks Newcastle is bigger than Chelsea, yeah Newcastle great
p

quote:
quote:

Here is the perfect example of a Premiership Football Fan

Cunt

No your the badger.
Danny P

28th Jan 08 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No your the badger.

Why?

Becuase I class Newcastle as a bigger club than Chelsea?

Im not a cunt, im just speaking the truth
Tom

28th Jan 08 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's your history
JonnyJ

28th Jan 08 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Newcastle have a bigger stadium and better fan base than Chelsea, thats what danny is getting at. Chelsea are only big because of Abramovich, where were they before? UEFA cup hopefuls? As soon as he gets bored Chelsea
p

28th Jan 08 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah basically, money aside we have won titles in the last 5 years.

What the hell have Newcastle won and done, seriously ?

If anything they have more plastic fans than Chelsea, fans that think they have a god given right to be up there challenging and because they are the greastest fans in the land aernt they, no body outside Newcastle understands, yeah what ever with all that bullshit.

The fans even left early again on Kegans come back debut, yeah great fans great club not.
p

28th Jan 08 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Where's your history

Everywhere, even Acrington Stanley has a history.

All clubs have history, some better than others.
chris-sri

28th Jan 08 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
[

Don't want to put the mockers on a cup game. Arsenal at home in the cup I reckon that will be the game of the tournament
p

28th Jan 08 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man Utd V Arsenal will be an awesome game, a tough game for Arsenal but if any one can do it they can.
Danny P

quote:

If anything they have more plastic fans than Chelsea, fans that think they have a god given right to be up there challenging and because they are the greastest fans in the land aernt they, no body outside Newcastle understands, yeah what ever with all that bullshit.

The fans even left early again on Kegans come back debut, yeah great fans great club not.

You've won the 1st Divison (Premier League) the same amount of times as us, you know, that nothing team

Im sure Newcastle fans are Plastic, i'd love to see Chelsea pull 50,000 fans every week if they didn't win anything for 50 odd years. You cant even take 3,000 fans to a Semi Final FFS
JonnyJ

Danny, Ill tell you something, I would LOVE IT if you beat them, LOVE IT!
Danny P

28th Jan 08 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris-sri
quote:
[

Don't want to put the mockers on a cup game.

Dont worry mate, if its as easy as it was the game other year, they'll scrape another 2-1 "easy" win
p

28th Jan 08 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

You've won the 1st Divison (Premier League) the same amount of times as us, you know, that nothing team

Im sure Newcastle fans are Plastic, i'd love to see Chelsea pull 50,000 fans every week if they didn't win anything for 50 odd years. You cant even take 3,000 fans to a Semi Final FFS

And where are your team now ?
We might pull 50 thou a week if we actually had a stadium that could have that amount of people, it's a 42 thou stadium.

It was a midweek game, but funnily the only fans I heard all night were the Chelsea fans.

Wasn't that Everton semi-final ment to be with all that fantastic Everton atmosphere and 'one of them great nights' that I heard all the old Everton lads saying in interviews, because I didn't see it.
iceman

28th Jan 08 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Who do you fancy to win, Cardiff?

im going to put my head on the line and say 0-0 draw
Danny P

28th Jan 08 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

And where are your team now ?
We might pull 50 thou a week if we actually had a stadium that could have that amount of people, it's a 42 thou stadium.

It was a midweek game, but funnily the only fans I heard all night were the Chelsea fans.

Wasn't that Everton semi-final ment to be with all that fantastic Everton atmosphere and 'one of them great nights' that I heard all the old Everton lads saying in interviews, because I didn't see it.

Were in the 3rd Divison mate, where you would probably be if you hadn't have had a lot of luck over the past few years with various chairmans, remeber you were only a few hours from going bust a few years ago, or has that slipped your mind?

Midweek game or not, a Semi Final is still a Semi Final, im guessing that all the other clubs from the "big 4" clubs would have sold out, and im also guessing that a good 75% of the other teams would have sold out an all. Plus, i've been to Everton with Huddersfield midweek with Huddersfield for a League Cup 3rd Round game where we had 5,000 fans there, so you cant use it being midweek as an excuse for not selling out.
JonnyJ

28th Jan 08 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

York took nearly 1000 fans to a midweek game against Farsley celtic, a normal league game when we were struggling, 3000 is a joke
Limecat
Banned

28th Jan 08 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Newcastle have a bigger stadium and better fan base than Chelsea, thats what danny is getting at. Chelsea are only big because of Abramovich, where were they before? UEFA cup hopefuls? As soon as he gets bored Chelsea

Where were they before?

Strangely they were already winning FA Cup's/League Cup/UEFA cup under Vialli/Gullit and Abromovich certainly wasn't there then, so they were a bit more than 'UEFA cup hopefuls' before his intervention...

Fair play to Huddersfield, they knocked us out which I didn't expect but this is the end of the road for them. I don't think they are even capable of forcing a replay.
TomWilly

28th Jan 08 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Bristol Rovers vs Southampton home win
Cardiff vs Wolves
Sheff United vs Midds
Liverpool vs Barnsley
United vs Arsenal
Preston vs Portsmouth
Coventry vs WBA
Chelsea vs Huddersfield
strick206

28th Jan 08 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

But you could only win 2 league titles after spending about 300million?

I may also add the titles were won by playing the worst football in the league, how chelsea fans can enjoy boring 1-0 wins i have no idea

Not selling out for a semi-final is a disgrace, it's well known chelskis away following is shite
strick206

28th Jan 08 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fully expect chelsea to progress, and i would certainly welcome a swap in opposition, instead of the constant prem teams, all top 10 teams too
JonnyJ

28th Jan 08 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:

Where were they before?

Strangely they were already winning FA Cup's/League Cup/UEFA cup under Vialli/Gullit and Abromovich certainly wasn't there then, so they were a bit more than 'UEFA cup hopefuls' before his intervention...

Fair play to Huddersfield, they knocked us out which I didn't expect but this is the end of the road for them. I don't think they are even capable of forcing a replay.

They was also in MASSIVE Debt, kinda like leeds and look where they are now....

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » FA Cup 5th Round Draw 23 database queries in 0.0126991 seconds