corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » On Monday I shall be mostly getting stabbed

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author On Monday I shall be mostly getting stabbed
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
19th Mar 08 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jill
quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
Wern't too friendly first game of the season. When half of the millwall away fans rushed the donny fans (including children/women etc)

Maybe I've just been lucky all the times I've been then?!

JILL

Think its because the police are ready now. Apparently, so I heard, Millwall were going to get into trouble at the end of last season due to this sort of thing. But said they would behave etc. Then first game of the season they did that. (p.s. if you havnt seen the footage check youtube. was crazy)
Jill
Premium Member

19th Mar 08 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't youtube anything as I'm at work at that's one of our many restricted sites, but will memo myself to do it I just meant that all the times I've been it's been a really friendly atmosphere and no trouble, and the other Millwall fans have been quite nice, chatty and friendly (and not outcasting me knowing I'm a Chelsea fan ).

JILL
RyanSxi

19th Mar 08 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I can't youtube anything as I'm at work at that's one of our many restricted sites, but will memo myself to do it I just meant that all the times I've been it's been a really friendly atmosphere and no trouble, and the other Millwall fans have been quite nice, chatty and friendly (and not outcasting me knowing I'm a Chelsea fan ).

JILL

Maybe your getting special treatment since your female? Not meaning to be sexist of owt, but if a chelsea fan/few cheslea fans were in the same pub I wonder if they'd be the same?
Jill
Premium Member

19th Mar 08 at 14:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sexist!

TBH I never thought about it like that, perhaps you're right. One of them bought me pint of lager last time too (blatantly do I look like the sort of girl who drinks pints of beer- exactly!) So no doubt I probably offended him when my mate started to drink it for me hehe! Although next round they got me a nice glass of wine instead Excellent stuff.

JILL
RyanSxi

19th Mar 08 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
sexist!

TBH I never thought about it like that, perhaps you're right. One of them bought me pint of lager last time too (blatantly do I look like the sort of girl who drinks pints of beer- exactly!) So no doubt I probably offended him when my mate started to drink it for me hehe! Although next round they got me a nice glass of wine instead Excellent stuff.

JILL

Well its not as if there gonna turn around and smack you one is it lol. Mate of mine goes to all donny games as a "lad" and has told me numerous stories of "lads" from diff teams getting along for a bit then randomly hitting each other although I dont know about this first hand. I may be wrong like
antscorsa

19th Mar 08 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nath ur be fine, the dens not like it sue to be to be honest, no violence just some power hungry stewards kicking people out for swearing!!
foods shite aswell!!
will be a good game and could go either way i mean we go and beat swansea and yeovil away then lost to orient at home!!
Nath

19th Mar 08 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like our form tbh. I'm hopeful we can get something but if we lose I really wouldn't be shocked!
antscorsa

19th Mar 08 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a win is a must for us were to close to relegation!!
Nath

19th Mar 08 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our next three games are Cheltenham at home, Millwall away, Crewe at home! Win all of those and fuck knows what might happen! Big ask though.
antscorsa

19th Mar 08 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a bout 6 teams above u that in 8 games have to be carful, 2 loses and there back in the shit!!
nerve racking time ahead
Nath

19th Mar 08 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think we're screwed, but football has a habit of throwing up some susprises.
antscorsa

25th Mar 08 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how was your experience nath?
Cosmo

25th Mar 08 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last Active: Monday 24th March 2008 at 10:39 AM

I fear the worst
Nath

25th Mar 08 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a fucking joke yesterday was.

Do all away fans get treated with that ott police presence?

It took over an hour to get from The Den, to South Bermondsey Station, to London Bridge Station!! Some guy next to me lived in Catford but was made to get on a train to Luton as he was a Luton fan. He had no ID on him to say he was from Catford so the police didn't believe him. Then when a few young lads tried getting off the train at London Blackfriars the Police made them get back on again! Nobody was allowed off the train if they looked like a football fan. Well over the top.

As for the game........ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Nath

25th Mar 08 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does that post go really far to the right for everyone else?
antscorsa

25th Mar 08 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol yup was a boring game nath got admit, i dnuo why we bother with that bas savage he couldnt him himself round the face let alone the net
Jill
Premium Member

25th Mar 08 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The game was *yawn* BORING *yawn* I think I would have been better off going to watch blokey lose 1-0 to cheltenham in fact But hey good day out none the less...

JILL
AndyKent

25th Mar 08 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have gone to the Dons game on Friday.

Great game, great stadium. Shit getting out the car park though! 45 minutes and the police just stood there looking and having a natter

Off to Wembley next Sunday for the Johnstone Paint final
Nath

25th Mar 08 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by aPk

Great game, great stadium. Shit getting out the car park though! 45 minutes and the police just stood there looking and having a natter

I'd rather die then watch those cunts try and play football.
Nath

25th Mar 08 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The game was *yawn* BORING *yawn* I think I would have been better off going to watch blokey lose 1-0 to cheltenham in fact But hey good day out none the less...

JILL

How did the Luton fans sound? We seemed to make a bit of noise I thought. Not bad for a few hundred anyway.
AndyKent

25th Mar 08 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by aPk

Was better than any of the Luton football that I've seen recently [zips suit up to next]
Nath

25th Mar 08 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well Luton are my team so I'll support them regardless of the way they play. I'm not about to jump ship because we are playing badly. That isn't what a football fan is about. Loyalty is the name of the game when it comes to being a football fan.

Jill
Premium Member

25th Mar 08 at 17:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by aPk

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon than do that. Plus he don't play for MKDons obv so no point watching them Although apparently heard off the grapevine it was a decent game?

quote:
quote:

JILL

How did the Luton fans sound? We seemed to make a bit of noise I thought. Not bad for a few hundred anyway.

Yeah I thought they sounded alright Well as good as Luton fans could sound I suppose Um...

JILL
Danny P

25th Mar 08 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

P.S - "The Don's" are Wimbledon, not Franchise FC.

[Edited on 25-03-2008 by Danny P]
AndyKent

25th Mar 08 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well sooooorrrrry, you pedantic sod.

But hang on, never said I supported them
Was given tickets for the Wembley game by the office for my birthday, and got hold of some cheap ones for last week to see how they play.

Or am I not allowed to visit anywhere Luton aren't playing?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » On Monday I shall be mostly getting stabbed 23 database queries in 0.4153280 seconds