corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ten Cate sacked by Chelsea!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ten Cate sacked by Chelsea!!
Jules

User status: Offline
30th May 08 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mancini will have a cunt of a time trying to keep the dressing room with all those ego's in it - he struggled to handle Recoba at first and then Adriano, he also managed to upset Andy VdM who went on to put in a transfer request and towards the end of his reign at Inter he lost the respect of Materatzzi and god knows who else, you know when it's evident on the pitch that there's been a falling out that it's quite a big problem and he has had four that I can think of off the top of my head.

IMO Drogba is going to go wherever Jose goes (Inter) and maybe Lampard will aswell but that's less likely.

Mancio will struggle at a ruthless club like Chelski though, he'd suit a club like Liverpool much better imo
corsa - gus

User status: Offline
30th May 08 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who in their right mind would take that job? honestly i think it is much more hassle than its worth

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ten Cate sacked by Chelsea!! 23 database queries in 0.0118670 seconds