corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Modern Football on the Mainland

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modern Football on the Mainland
richardworrall
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Aug 08 at 07:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the forest stewards are complete tossers, even show a slight hint of going to the loo and there on you straight away telling you to sit down.
Its a good job we all start singing the 'stand up if you hate Derby' song, the only time we can get to out feet.
richard_cooper

User status: Offline
15th Aug 08 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The stewards at forest are complete tossers!

My season ticket it top tear of the trent end, on the back row. I got it there because its good atmospere up there, good view and on the back row you would think i could stand up if i want too. But NO me and the other 15 people on the back row in my block are not allowed to stand up, its not like im blocking the view for anyone. Unless the back of the stand want to watch the game lol.

But we still do stand up. I hate sitting at football games, thats why i love away games so much, because everyone likes to stand up most of the time!

Thats my rant anyway!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Modern Football on the Mainland 23 database queries in 0.0078008 seconds