corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa D problems

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa D problems
l15ter

User status: Offline
8th Sep 08 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
ive seen a 08 plate one lunch its gearbox

yea in english?
Adam-D

8th Sep 08 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CORSA D + 08 PLATE + GEARBOX = BANG "GEARBOX DEADED!"

clear enuff>?
l15ter

8th Sep 08 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

calm down, you see im from england, and people in england speak english, its great lol...love it how people are saying such bad stuff about the corsa d's, but ever manufacture is like it, theres always going to be those new cars which are bound to have problems
Adam-D

8th Sep 08 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh, im not just picking on this car, im picking on all new cars. the quality is shocking. yeah every new model has its hiccups, the corsa seems to share as many of these hiccups with all other small car sector and they seems to be growing.
like the c. they hae been recalled time and time again for the abs. they still cant fix it.
l15ter

8th Sep 08 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so what your saying is buy an old car?
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

9th Sep 08 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, buy a VW, Audi, Seat or Skoda.
l15ter

9th Sep 08 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A

So What you saying is that they never go wrong...?
Adam-D

9th Sep 08 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im saying buy a old car, anything newer than 200 is not quality unless you spend mega money and even then....

i have a old 97 audi, a old tech 99 isuzu/vauxhall truck, and my corsa with a nova engine.

love them all
chrex

9th Sep 08 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New cars are crap...and the reason they're all crap is because they are all the same car.

The new corsa is actually a renault. Every vauxhall i've ever seen has had the bonnet release on the drivers side...

Its the same as the Clio/punto/207/new fiesta

And if a water pump is goin after 5k, what happens when the warranty runs out and its getting to like 40/50k? Its gonna fall apart. they are made to be disposable!

Old cars are the way forward...back when they actually made cars, rather than putting them together with spit and chewy after 10 mins R&D.
l15ter

9th Sep 08 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrex
New cars are crap...and the reason they're all crap is because they are all the same car.

The new corsa is actually a renault. Every vauxhall i've ever seen has had the bonnet release on the drivers side...

And if a water pump is goin after 5k, what happens when the warranty runs out and its getting to like 40/50k? Its gonna fall apart. they are made to be disposable!

Old cars are the way forward...back when they actually made cars, rather than putting them together with spit and chewy after 10 mins R&D.

WTF are you on about a bonnet release for?
ed

9th Sep 08 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

The new Corsa actually shares parts with a Grande Punto, which incidentally is a very well built car.
l15ter

9th Sep 08 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
im saying buy a old car, anything newer than 200 is not quality unless you spend mega money and even then....

i have a old 97 audi, a old tech 99 isuzu/vauxhall truck, and my corsa with a nova engine.

love them all

so what your saying infact is, its not going to be a brand new corsa sxi in a couple of weeks but in fact a car with problems..im sorry but old cars have problems to, as well as new cars, every car no matter what make,model,age,where is made,how its made,etc will have problems at some points in its life, this is why we have garages and mechanics!yes if the car is pretty new your going to be pissed off that it needs to go for repair, this is why we have warrenty!
old cars can be shit as well, luckly i havnt had a problem with my corsa b since i had it, i know people who have had old cars, which some were in good condition some were not so good, still had endless problems, its just lucky of the draw when you get a new car, NOT AGE!
Joe

9th Sep 08 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

They are not all the same car? Punto and Corsa share the same platform and that it. You really think Ford and Vauxhall are going to get together to make a car?
nathy_87

9th Sep 08 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

l15ter

9th Sep 08 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
quote:

They are not all the same car? Punto and Corsa share the same platform and that it. You really think Ford and Vauxhall are going to get together to make a car?

Thank you, at least someone for once aint talking crap
l15ter

9th Sep 08 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo
quote:

So are saying that everyone should get one because there so great and never break?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa D problems 22 database queries in 0.0149720 seconds