corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » gym day etc etc..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gym day etc etc..
radicalry00

User status: Offline
9th Dec 08 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH slowandstandard you do sound very inexperienced. What does your training and diet look like?
J da Silva

9th Dec 08 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've tried suppliments and I've tried different routines, I'll never take steroids for my own reasons, but try a few natural gain lifters first before you go for the steroids, such as doing your routine backwards or mixing the exercises up from time to time, eat at different times and get an hour extra of sleep a day.
You don't get steroids out of your system, and the muscle you gain with them and say if your steroid arms are 20 inch, then an 18 inch natural builder will rip you to bits, because the fibres are more compact and healthy.
radicalry00

9th Dec 08 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
You don't get steroids out of your system, and the muscle you gain with them and say if your steroid arms are 20 inch, then an 18 inch natural builder will rip you to bits, because the fibres are more compact and healthy.

That's all nonsense.

[Edited on 09-12-2008 by radicalry00]
J da Silva

9th Dec 08 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well that's your opinion, there is a massive difference between medical knowledge and bodybuilding brainwashing.
John

9th Dec 08 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bodybuilding forums say roids are ok so it must be true tbh.
Hammer

9th Dec 08 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Far too many billy big times think you can take steroids and strut about like Arnie in his heyday

My knowledge of weight lifting and the likes is off a few mens fitness magazines and even I know that's plain stupid.

Anything you'll ever read tells you live a healthy lifestyle, know what foodstuff does what i.e. carbs for energy, protein to repair muscle and then sort out a decent routine of lifting and cardio.

If I didn't enjoy the finer things in life like 15 pints on a Friday i'd be a bronzed adonis
BarnshaW

9th Dec 08 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from personal view i have seen my 11 stone mate gain 2 stone in 8 weeks from dianabols, he had to buy a whole new range of clothes because none of his fit. he suffered no side effects at all from this i will add.
John

9th Dec 08 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was that nova-gte's cousin Michael?
BarnshaW

9th Dec 08 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no it was a real person john.
Hammer

9th Dec 08 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lies, you don't even have a mate never mind one that's 11 stone,
Adge

9th Dec 08 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also have a "mate" just did a 6 week cycle of 40mg Dbol and have seen good gains in that time peroid, strength and size now finished for crimbo tho as will be back on the ale, gona start again in jan, hoping to put on another stone maybe more
AdZ9

9th Dec 08 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Effects different people..... someone who knows what they're doing will gain more than someone who doesn't.

Also some people see massive gains because they never train properly to failure, but once they come off the AAS they'll either lose their gained mass or stay at that weight again.

I'm staying well out of this thread, i'm already angry reading some things, i'll let the OP get advice from other people, who probably got their info from Mens Health or something.
Hammer

9th Dec 08 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're an awful angry chap Adz, roid rage?
BarnshaW

9th Dec 08 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adz do u actually have first hand experience of it yourself? or as you said have you read health magazines or forums. for the record also, my mate who was on them didnt eat particulary healthy, he still ate shit but just trained and saw immense gains
radicalry00

9th Dec 08 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Well that's your opinion, there is a massive difference between medical knowledge and bodybuilding brainwashing.

The medical facts are that anabolic drugs promote protein synthesis making muscle cells develop more readily. In the example you used; that a 18 stone natural bodybuilder could outlift a 20 stone steroid user is not a good one. There's an whole host of reasons why this may be the case but the steroid user having "less compact" muscles is not one of them.
Dave86

9th Dec 08 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 5ft 11. how i do sound inexpierienced? i asked what peoples views were, i try to eat over 300g of chicken everyday, plenty of porridge/bread/pasta etc, 3 shakes a day.. guys i train with are using them, no side effect from them, massive gains, eat shit, but try to have there protein and carbs as much as possible
csweatherston

9th Dec 08 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5ft11 and 12stone...unless you have a very very low bodyfat.
you should be able to get to 13/14stone easily without AAS.
radicalry00

9th Dec 08 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't mean to sound condescending or anything fella. The fact that you're asking about steroids on a car forum made me curious tbh. Just wanting to help you out though really.

Do you train legs? 300g of chicken isn't that much tbh. What about red meat?
csweatherston

9th Dec 08 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i prefer turkey and coley fish TBh... far cheaper
Dave86

9th Dec 08 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt think there was anything wrong with asking about it on a car forum, am sure people have asked lots of different views on all sorts of topics throughout this forum? yea i train legs, most important part. 300g is about all i can stomach in a day, before i get fed up with it, tbh, 300g is 5-6 chicken breasts, that everday for weeks on end is getting beyond a joke ha! not as much red meat tho
radicalry00

9th Dec 08 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get where you're coming from but steroids come with so much stigma attached that it's usually best to ask in forums dedicated to them. That's all I was getting at.

6 chicken breasts is a lot more than 300g mate! My chicken breasts weight about 160-200g each.

Also, I agree, legs are the most important part to train.
Jake

9th Dec 08 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so what you boys are saying is if i take 30mg of decadrols with milk to slow down digestion before bed then will i be massive the next day?
BarnshaW

9th Dec 08 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
so what you boys are saying is if i take 30mg of decadrols with milk to slow down digestion before bed then will i be massive the next day?

no...
Dave86

9th Dec 08 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know buddy, just wanted a view from people who werent on a bodybuilding website tbh, if you get what i mean? they guys will say yea go ahead etc etc, just wanted views of others. not the ones i was gettin, were about 50-60g, i must be getting rather small breasts yea without doing your legs properly your waisting you time doing anything else.
Jake

9th Dec 08 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this getting massive setup is confusing because someone i train with reckoned he ate steroids for 3 weeks and drank 6 pints of milk a day and didnt notice any difference turns out some dude sold him the bob martins

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » gym day etc etc.. 23 database queries in 0.0150130 seconds