corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 40yr old woman refused beer for looking "to young"

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 40yr old woman refused beer for looking "to young"
Cavey

User status: Offline
4th Jan 09 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've ID'd people that old before. If you're old enough, take your fucking ID out, it's a tiny bit of card you leave in your wallet next to all your other cards, not like it's any effort.

When i started worked in the pub about 4 years ago it was challenge18, then challenge21, now it's challenge25, you have to ID anyone who looks under 25.

The police send in test people, if you fail you get screwed. Not only that, but Scream used to send it people who were over 18, but look under 25, if we didn't ID them we'd get bollocked by management.

In conclusion, she should of had ID on her, and stopped crying about it
dannymccann

4th Jan 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As Cavey really, its not worth the fine for us to ask you to do it. In fact when I worked at Morrisons we used to play a game who can ID the oldest person, some poor sod god ID'd and he was in his 80's
Robbo

4th Jan 09 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on the other side, why the fuck shud i have to prove im old enough when im quite clearly over the legal age limit of 18 (thats 18, not 25 )
Shell
Premium Member

4th Jan 09 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smack
the daily mail is for menapulse women who like to think their clever by reading a racist right wing paper

What is menapulse?
Robbo

4th Jan 09 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

menopausal?
Shell
Premium Member

4th Jan 09 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, I assumed that's what he meant, but menapulse? Christ.
Cavey

4th Jan 09 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
on the other side, why the fuck shud i have to prove im old enough when im quite clearly over the legal age limit of 18 (thats 18, not 25 )

You shouldn't but the government has decided that drinking is evil, so they bring in all these stupid challenge 25 rules, like i said, it's a tiny bit of plastic you put in next to your other cards when you go out, not like it's a lot of effort.

I got ID'd for the first time in 3 years or so the other day, just laughed about it, don't see why people see it as such an insult
Marc

4th Jan 09 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daily Mail
Robbo

4th Jan 09 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo

You shouldn't but the government has decided that drinking is evil, so they bring in all these stupid challenge 25 rules, like i said, it's a tiny bit of plastic you put in next to your other cards when you go out, not like it's a lot of effort.

I got ID'd for the first time in 3 years or so the other day, just laughed about it, don't see why people see it as such an insult
dont get me wrong i couldnt care less and i always have my DL with me anyway but its a fair poitn i made in response to ou saying people should just do it as a matter of course cos otherwise you guys get fined etc
Cavey

4th Jan 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agreed with your point Unfortunately the way things are going i can see them trying to make it like the states where everyone gets ID'd for every alcohol purchase regardless of age
dannymccann

4th Jan 09 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which would be unfortunate, the amount of arguing that takes place between customer and cashier in that situation
Graham88

4th Jan 09 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oldest person I ID'ed was 36, she did look really young but was quite understandable about it, end of the day if I don't ask and they're underage, I can go to jail, and I'm not going that just because somebody didn't have any ID on them, regardless of how old they are.
Lynny

4th Jan 09 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once ID'd a 38 year old woman, she walked round the bar, hugged me, then bought me a bottle of wine. And yet I've ID'd 16 year old and got threated and nearly glassed off his dad lol.
STEvieXE

4th Jan 09 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Oldest person I ID'ed was 36, she did look really young but was quite understandable about it, end of the day if I don't ask and they're underage, I can go to jail, and I'm not going that just because somebody didn't have any ID on them, regardless of how old they are.

i doubt many cashiers are in jail for seling alcohol without checking for id..
Pip308

4th Jan 09 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this was front page news in the basingstoke gazzete.
wat a load of bollox
Huwsi

5th Jan 09 at 03:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she looks pretty young tbh. I get ID'd every other week to buy Lottery and I'm 20
C2RL R

5th Jan 09 at 03:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pathetic how that is news. How the hell do they pic up on these pointless stories anyway?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 40yr old woman refused beer for looking "to young" 22 database queries in 0.0173090 seconds