corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If Sutcliffe gets released - how long til he gets murdered?

Poll: If Sutcliffe gets released - how long til he gets murdered?
Within 1 week 18 (35.29%)
Within 1 month 6 (11.76%)
Within 3 months 3 (5.88%)
Within 6 months 3 (5.88%)
Within 1 year 3 (5.88%)
Within 5 years 1 (1.96%)
Within 10 years 0 (0%)
Never. 17 (33.33%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If Sutcliffe gets released - how long til he gets murdered?
l15ter

User status: Offline
19th Feb 09 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy
i cant see him getting killed tbh, hes a pritty big part off history if you ask me, most people in the uk will no off the ripper. was on tv the other night a whitechapple if any one watched it?

i live in crowthorne, which is where broadmoor (only like half a mile away from where i live ) but if anything happens to anyone gets an injury in broadmoor they get sent to frimley park hospital, which is where i work, they have guards to stop them getting away, but in some cases guards/police officers stopping people getting to see them so case harm to them.
Scotty_B

19th Feb 09 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He will kill before being killed.

He'll kill the killer.
RichR
Premium Member

19th Feb 09 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
Whats that women who has released a couple of years ago that helped kill children?

Well she was given a new identity and was living in a town near me and was recognised, so it does happen.
She is also now married.

Edit: It was Maxine Carr.

[Edited on 19-02-2009 by harrisp]

WRONG - It was presumed she lived round here - then some 18 year odl girl who bore almost no resemblance to Maxine Carr got beaten up by "vigilante" retards who because of a story in the News of The World. The girl had lived in the village for her entire life!

People in general from the UK are so thick
Adam_B

19th Feb 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres an old guy on my course at uni called JP Sutcliffe
SVM 286

20th Feb 09 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy
i cant see him getting killed tbh, hes a pritty big part off history if you ask me, most people in the uk will no off the ripper. was on tv the other night a whitechapple if any one watched it?

That's Jack the ripper, not the Yorkshire ripper.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If Sutcliffe gets released - how long til he gets murdered? 22 database queries in 0.2458630 seconds