corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car Drawings

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Drawings
SilverCorsaSXI

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 09 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by SilverCorsaSXI

Colin - welding was great Loved it just a pitty its no more. How did yous go?

Aye was good just wasnt long enough, I think im good enough at mig to do odds & sods now without fear of wrecking anything, also been teaching a few friends the basics at work as weve been needing a few bits doing which ive jumped at the chance to do. I can now weld

I had put my name down to continue after xmas but no one got back to me

OOOoo nice one. I was on MIG for a while but then moved over to the TIG, prefer the TIG bit more girlie nae sparks or that and neater weld I thought

Yeah I put my name down too, I was working on my exhaust clock number 2 but didn't get the chance to finish it.

We got told that they were trying to cut night classes down so for all they had quite a few people wanting to do it, it wasn't going to be worth while to run the course or something like that. Buggers

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car Drawings 22 database queries in 0.3525970 seconds