corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WATCHMEN

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WATCHMEN
PaulW

User status: Offline
19th Mar 09 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Far too much blue cock...
Matt L

19th Mar 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulW
Far too much blue cock...

i actually never noticed that the first time i watched it but noticed it last night :shudders: imagine playing starwars would be easy though.
Cavey

19th Mar 09 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched it the other night, was a bit of a tough watch, but i liked it.

Unfortunately the world is full of morons who can't sit still for more than an hour and a half, we had 6 people walk out of the cinema, and the guy in front of us kept yawning loudly, moaning he should just go to sleep and rocking on his fucking chair. A group of kids kept leaving, and coming back to find their friends had moved and had to use their mobiles to find each other, then they left with an hour left and had an arguement in the aisle

I hate people
Nismo

19th Mar 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasnt a fan, some of the fight scenes were good, just not what i thought it would be.
PaulW

19th Mar 09 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the best/most fitting tune was during the sex scene tbh...

2 reasons, it made a change from Dr Manhattans whang, there were some fine boobehs, and also it was just such a fecking hilarious choice in song!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WATCHMEN 22 database queries in 0.0099020 seconds