corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » my new pup

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my new pup
John

User status: Offline
29th Mar 09 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So the dog will get to sit about until you decide you'll let him out the back, great.
chloe16v

29th Mar 09 at 01:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat? no, their is other ways of entertaining a dog without throwing things for them,

kerry did you ever let your huskies off the lead? i know most people say dont do it but i have also heard a few people say they do and have no probs, dont think she'l ever be off the lead tho, their will always be that chance thast she wouldn't come back and i'd nerver forgive myself if she didnt so she'l b staying on the lead lol
SXI - Matt

29th Mar 09 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely looking dog mate i remember when our German Shepard was that small they soon grow up though little buggers
Ben G

29th Mar 09 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love huskys

lot of work though, need walking all the time!

i've got a golden retreiever 1 year old and he's not that big but he's a right pain in the arse with walking and biting everything.
taylorboosh

29th Mar 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my family have had three -

1 was called tzar or red tzar perfec was his pedigree name - he lived till he was 6 but had to be put to sleep because of a tumour.

1 was called kira or sasparella delight - she got put to sleep before christmas at a ripe age of 13 due to digestion problems

1 is called kody and we got him rescue so dont have his papers - he is about 14 now and a lovely dog, as they all have been.

not 1 of them has ruined the house, they do not need to be entertained all day every day as people are suggesting, be prepared to hoover a lot, and i agree with the dont let them off the lead because they chase anything, and when its older be prepared because she will be strong and drag you round your walk.

looks a lovely pup though
taylorboosh

29th Mar 09 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much did you pay for it if its not too rude, they used to be 500-800 pound iir but i will have been like 7 when we last bought 1
Matt H

29th Mar 09 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will the dog not feel left out whilst the whole family sleeps with each other? Or are you planning on letting it join in?
DannyB
Premium Member

29th Mar 09 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I must remember the next time I buy a dog that I'll have to learn to spell every word correctly, other wise I'll just get ridiculed when I post pics up on a car forum. Seriously, are people that fucking petty?
Colin

29th Mar 09 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I must remember the next time I buy a dog that I'll have to learn to spell every word correctly, other wise I'll just get ridiculed when I post pics up on a car forum. Seriously, are people that fucking petty?

tbh I was drunk & slaving pish, not being petty
DannyB
Premium Member

29th Mar 09 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not you Colin
Colin

29th Mar 09 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh I see
Shell
Premium Member

29th Mar 09 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look at that wee baba, it's so cute! Gorgeous eyes.
On another note, you're all bitches. Get a grip.

Colin however was just plain funny.
Adam-D

29th Mar 09 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant belive there is so many negative comments about a dog.
ShEp

29th Mar 09 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
Will the dog not feel left out whilst the whole family sleeps with each other? Or are you planning on letting it join in?

NO need tbh
C2RL R

29th Mar 09 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's not the dog that people are being funny about, it's her. everytime she posts on here she gets roasted. i've even done it myself. i think in this case it's a little out of order though.
Shell
Premium Member

29th Mar 09 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you feel it's fair to pick on someone who's clearly had...issues shall we say? Let's pick on the weaker links to make ourselves feel more powerful I believe.
John

29th Mar 09 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasn't having a dig at her, I don't know why people get big dogs in small houses whether it be her or anybody else.
sand-eel

29th Mar 09 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a family that had a lot of huskys for sled pulling, they didn't seem that bad even though they were not really pets as such.
chloe16v

29th Mar 09 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I wasn't having a dig at her, I don't know why people get big dogs in small houses whether it be her or anybody else.

well she came from a smaller house than mine and the breeder has 9 adult dogs (6 grayhounds, 2 huskies and something that looked like a mop head) and the mum had 6 pups
radicalry00

29th Mar 09 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely dogs. I want to get one to accompany my German Shepherd. Don't think my house is quite big enough for two big dogs though.
taylorboosh

29th Mar 09 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by radicalry00
Lovely dogs. I want to get one to accompany my German Shepherd. Don't think my house is quite big enough for two big dogs though.

they are pretty territorial you know, will fight over food etc
chloe16v

29th Mar 09 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

well we are from south yourkshire just like your self so why dont you just toddle off and go fuck your self up the arse

thank you
Matt H

29th Mar 09 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cb87
quote:

well we are from south yourkshire just like your self so why dont you just toddle off and go fuck your self up the arse

thank you

Good answer
chloe16v

29th Mar 09 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

thank you

Good answer

thanks
Kerry

30th Mar 09 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
kerry did you ever let your huskies off the lead? i know most people say dont do it but i have also heard a few people say they do and have no probs, dont think she'l ever be off the lead tho, their will always be that chance thast she wouldn't come back and i'd nerver forgive myself if she didnt so she'l b staying on the lead lol

i had to let mine off or they would pull me over anyway
the good thing about having 2 was that the girl was really good and the boy was naughty however followed the girl everywhere. so all i had to do was call polo she would come and he would follow. there was a few occasions where he thought fuck it im off but he soon came back
fine with other dogs and people just could never ever tire them out and destroyed both the house and the garden as they loved to dig too.
very enegertic dogs!!! i wasnt being harsh just through my experience i know that they CAN be hard work

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » my new pup 22 database queries in 0.0161140 seconds