corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job Day.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Job Day.
DizzyRebel

User status: Offline
31st Mar 09 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Walkers require a 2 year employment history and references - i appliedthere and its only casual work too so they have you in as and when.

damons are taking on kitchen staff and waiters, kfc are looking, dominos on tritton road want delivery drivers as do papa johns.

otherwise, not a chance. retail jobs are few and far between as the credit crunch and recession is taking hold, plus any other unskilled labour isnt available unless your polish.

look for agencies and sign up with them if your desperate but they take a cut of your wages
*JonnyG*

User status: Offline
31st Mar 09 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers, i actually worked for papa johns before. doing all there tilting before they smashed it, or some 1 else did and now it looks crap, was on 80 quid a day then cash in hand too, wish i could go back to that.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job Day. 22 database queries in 0.0102720 seconds