corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Obama's Limo!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Obama's Limo!
Nismo

User status: Offline
31st Mar 09 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its speed dial 1 on his mobile
paul.mitchell1984

1st Apr 09 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im totally oblivious to this shite wtf is g20 or whatever and why does it effect the uk?

there was a pic of the car and plain in the mirror on sat showing what he had and can do etc the bloods kept in car not an ambulance, its like a panic room.

tbh why would you "advertise" what youve got, let the protestors attack thinking they can get somewhere then "iliminate them"

then there will be no more goody 2 shoes and britain may actually get somewhere....

Ste
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 01:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree that the protestors are just a bunch of time wasting twats. The democratic process meant that the majority of people voted these people in power therefore it is the opinion of the majority that counts. It makes me laugh how hypocrital they are when they protest for peace and end up throwing 'missiles' at the police and having a big fight!

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 01:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by paul.mitchell1984
im totally oblivious to this shite wtf is g20 or whatever and why does it effect the uk?

G20 are the 22 richest nations in the world who basically control 90% of the worlds economy.

G20 Key Aims:
Co-ordinated action to revive world economy.
Tighter regulation of banks/financial institutions to prevent another crisis.
Agree blueprint for future reform of world financial system.
Prevent slide towards protectionism.

[Edited on 01-04-2009 by Ste W]

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 04:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

protester info: http://www.climatecamp.org.uk/g20

they have a map, "squaring up to the square mile". I'm between alot of the targets
Fro

1st Apr 09 at 05:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They all end up outside Mums door later so the bank is on lockdown all day hope there isn't any trouble

Apparently LB westminster has turned off all the CCTV cameras too as "the images will not be good enough to prosecute" what a crock of shit. if the images are not good enough why are the cameras there in the first place? Don't know how true it is but somethings fishy if it is!

I like the way they say "the" presedential aircraft, when there are actually 2 Air force Ones
dannymccann

1st Apr 09 at 06:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
Apparently LB westminster has turned off all the CCTV cameras too as "the images will not be good enough to prosecute" what a crock of shit. if the images are not good enough why are the cameras there in the first place? Don't know how true it is but somethings fishy if it is!

Its a conspiracy, the queen has planned to kill the black president and doesnt want any cameras to prove she did it
willay
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 07:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all the cameras will be turned on, to believe they will be turned off is so stupid.
Haimsey
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 07:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richie B
Air Force One is pretty awesome too

Hasnt it got them 'faulty' RR parts fitted to it though, the ones from that crash a while back So technically he could still die.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Fro

1st Apr 09 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
all the cameras will be turned on, to believe they will be turned off is so stupid.

Might go and murder someone to find out
Fro

1st Apr 09 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/mar/30/cctv-london-government-transport-g20
willay
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 07:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even if they turned them cameras off which I can't see them really doing, there will be the existing cameras in place that were there before that new installation.
Fro

1st Apr 09 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tis very true, and also very odd. What a waste of money if those cameras are illegal.
mwg

1st Apr 09 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it basically the climate change hippies out in force today? I wish they'd fuck off and die
Hammer

1st Apr 09 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He keeps pints of his own blood in a secret compartment in the car

The door of the car also weighs the same as that of a Boeing 757
Hammer

1st Apr 09 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kurt

Selling off gold doesn't mean our GDP is any less, we have the 6th biggest economy still or something like that.
willay
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kurt

1st Apr 09 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

meh hes still a cunt
Nath

1st Apr 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty G
Is it basically the climate change hippies out in force today? I wish they'd fuck off and die

It's a nice day outside too, wouldn't it be funny if they got sunburn.
Kurt

1st Apr 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just read on that sky news article its costing over £25million to host

couldnt it have been hosted elsewhere and we chuck our dudes on easyjet?
Ste
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I predicted:

Riot police have been drafted in after protesters smashed a bank's windows amid a series of demonstrations ahead of the G20 summit in London.

Demonstrators attacked the Royal Bank of Scotland with missiles and entered the building in the City after clashes with police at the Bank of England.

Wankers.

Also there any airforce jet carrying the president is airforce one. If he isnt on board it isn't called that!

John

1st Apr 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it's only when he's onboard but is it not just the 2 'air force one' planes that are given that callsign?
Never heard of it being given to anything else.
Ste
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The helicopter he flies in is Marine 1

John

1st Apr 09 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's not airforce one though

There was an interesting program on discovery about it.
Ste
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Air Force One is the air traffic control call sign of any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the President of the United States.

Cadillac 1

Marine 1

Navy 1

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Obama's Limo! 23 database queries in 0.4008729 seconds