corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another hotelicopter ditched in teh north sea

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another hotelicopter ditched in teh north sea
sand-eel

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 09 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You spelled "helicopter" and "the" wrong
John

2nd Apr 09 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I spelled hotelicopter exactly the way I meant to, I did spell the wrong though
sand-eel

2nd Apr 09 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hotelicopter is that because they are rather large the "sea king" (i think).
Mertin

2nd Apr 09 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres been 2 north sea crashes in the past 2 months

Look at it over 2- / 30 years though and see how many theres been. Just a coincidence and shit luck for BOND in partiular and others that its happened to the same company in such a short period of time

Like it said on the BBC site, look into the Sky at Dyce during the day (6am or 6 pm) and you will most certainly see 2 choppers in the sky. Their flying everyday day, to and from platforms and shutteling between platforms when their offshore.

Guys I work with used to travel to some rigs in the morning and home again at night, while eating their tea on the chopper home

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another hotelicopter ditched in teh north sea 22 database queries in 0.0105960 seconds