corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Think i just made someone from HSBC cry

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Think i just made someone from HSBC cry
Jules

User status: Offline
16th May 09 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
quote:
quote:
fact of the matter is, its not personally the fault of the person who called you and yet you got personal with them. its just bad manners and shows how immature you are tbh.

Its bad manners to call your customer and not even have a valid reason for calling, and yes it is the fault of the caller as they made the call?

Cheers P1CK4D

right, the person who called you is not going to go to work and think "yea, im going to call this particular guy today" theres obviously an issue with HSBC system or incorrect info at their end, that is not directly the fault of the person who called you. again, it just shows immaturity.

Which they should of checked before abusing me on a daily basis

P1CK4D - its a date!

Like fuck he should of checked first - I doubt he has to query and double check everything his boss asks him to do, do you to that in your job?
What you should of done is asked to speak to his supervisor, get a name, explain the situation and if it persists then you'll close the account and go elsewhere - they are the actions of someone with a bit a maturity, or you could of acted like a bellend and done what you did

Good work bellend
Dr Pepper

16th May 09 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
so you would penalise someone for working for a bank? because you may have had a bad experience with that bank its therefore OK to abuse their employees?

jesus, i hope that IF you have a job and someone dislikes your company then you get the same, have you actually worked in a call centre or on phones? the majority of people who are "brave" or "aggressive" over the phone would not say boo to a goose in a real world shop

Yeah- thats right. If you apply for a job that involves hassling poor people for money to make money for a load of arseholes then fukc you- you deserve all the shit you get
Carl

Not everyone can pick and choose where they work.

If you said that to me, all i'd do is personally phone you every day first thing. Infact you probably brightened his dull day up rather than make him cry.
Dr Pepper

quote:
Originally posted by Carl

Yes they can????
BarnshaW

16th May 09 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
so you would penalise someone for working for a bank? because you may have had a bad experience with that bank its therefore OK to abuse their employees?

jesus, i hope that IF you have a job and someone dislikes your company then you get the same, have you actually worked in a call centre or on phones? the majority of people who are "brave" or "aggressive" over the phone would not say boo to a goose in a real world shop

Yeah- thats right. If you apply for a job that involves hassling poor people for money to make money for a load of arseholes then fukc you- you deserve all the shit you get

are u seriously that retarded? if people didnt borrow money without paying it back then there would be no need for such call centres u pleb.
Twiggy

16th May 09 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
fact of the matter is, its not personally the fault of the person who called you and yet you got personal with them. its just bad manners and shows how immature you are tbh.

Its bad manners to call your customer and not even have a valid reason for calling, and yes it is the fault of the caller as they made the call?

Cheers P1CK4D

right, the person who called you is not going to go to work and think "yea, im going to call this particular guy today" theres obviously an issue with HSBC system or incorrect info at their end, that is not directly the fault of the person who called you. again, it just shows immaturity.

P1CK4D - its a date!

Like fuck he should of checked first - I doubt he has to query and double check everything his boss asks him to do, do you to that in your job?
What you should of done is asked to speak to his supervisor, get a name, explain the situation and if it persists then you'll close the account and go elsewhere - they are the actions of someone with a bit a maturity, or you could of acted like a bellend and done what you did

Good work bellend

quote:
They have called every day this week to say i am over my overdraught and that have not paid any money in for over 30 days....

This is bollocks, and have told them everytime they call and they just hang up when they realise.

Sam
Premium Member

16th May 09 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it a foreign sounding person that phoned you on all occasions? It's probably their Indian debt collection call centre...
BarnshaW

16th May 09 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

write a letter, speak to a manager, phone up the head office, email them, numerous things could have been done before abusing someone and "insulting someones mum" which coincidently was out of fashion about 10 years ago at school...
Twiggy

16th May 09 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BarnshaW - I actually work for a bank and have been on the phones for 5 years.

If i have to call a customer i make sure i know what its about.
BarnshaW

16th May 09 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i have worked in a call centre for 6 years, i know there are system problems, i know there are new startes, i know that people in centres dont always update notes, and i also know that no one in a call centre should have to put up with retards abusing them down the phone for doing a job.

[Edited on 16-05-2009 by BarnshaW]
Twiggy

16th May 09 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
write a letter, speak to a manager, phone up the head office, email them, numerous things could have been done before abusing someone and "insulting someones mum" which coincidently was out of fashion about 10 years ago at school...

Why should i have to go out of my way?
Jules

16th May 09 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cheers P1CK4D

P1CK4D - its a date!

Good work bellend

quote:
They have called every day this week to say i am over my overdraught and that have not paid any money in for over 30 days....

This is bollocks, and have told them everytime they call and they just hang up when they realise.

Yes but have you asked to speak to the phone operators superiors? Have you lodged any form of complaint?
That's what I asked, not had they rung you up before, I know they have because I read your thread

Bellend
Twiggy

16th May 09 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Jules and BarnshaW work for HSBC
BarnshaW

16th May 09 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FYI i dont, but i just have to put up with people like you on a daily basis and maybe i am different and been brought up differently but i would never be rude or aggresive to an inidividual who os actually working , making a living and doing a job.

also, statements made about "you can choose who you work for" , maybe that person should go out at this very moment and try and apply for a job anywhere, see how easy it is to be picky about jobs right now.
Jambo

16th May 09 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this thread certainly separates the wheat from the chaff.

Theres no need for you to verbally abuse someone for doing their job, i had a similar situation yesterday where i was given a mouthfull of abuse because some lowlife scummer broke his phone and couldnt understand why warrenty didnt cover customer damage. It was embarresing that all his puny inbred brain could acheive was to hurl abuse. Really intelligent.

You have shown yourself up to be an immiture boy tbh. Hope he fucks your account for you.
Twiggy

16th May 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
this thread certainly separates the wheat from the chaff.

Theres no need for you to verbally abuse someone for doing their job, What part of waking me up for no reason is doing his job? i had a similar situation yesterday where i was given a mouthfull of abuse because some lowlife scummer broke his phone and couldnt understand why warrenty didnt cover customer damage. Not really the same is it? It was embarresing that all his puny inbred brain could acheive was to hurl abuse. Really intelligent.

You have shown yourself up to be an immiture boy tbh. Hope he fucks your account for you.

Only reason i went mental is after telling someone 5ish times POLITELY they have got it wrong and as they could see there was no reason to call.
Carl

16th May 09 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Yes they can????

I'd disagree strongly. If you live in a world where you think everyone can pick and choose then you either lack theory of mind or you are a very ignorant person.
Ojc

16th May 09 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody should have to put up with abuse for doing their job.

I'm sure there legislation somewhere that covers people for this kind of thing, where by if you are verbally abused over the phone you can be done for it.

And knowing how we work and how all outbound calls are recorded I would imagine the call is recorded and if the person that made the call felt threatened and wishes to take it further you maybe in a world of shit.
J da Silva

16th May 09 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

To be perfectly honest Barnshaw your wasting your time, I don't really need to explain why.
J da Silva

16th May 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Yes they can????

Would you like to earn a grand a week and have a half day on Fridays?
Pete_vxl

16th May 09 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you'll probably find their collections dept are on a dialer and dont choose to call you, they probably hate there job as who wants to get up before 8.30 in the morning to call a person that cant live within their means?
Bonney

16th May 09 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a company hastling me for the last week after i got an insurance quote off them for a bike. The other day they rang me 14 times in 1 day mithering that they could beat the quote i got. In the end i gave up answering the phone to them and had a further 8 missed calls off them the next day, With them still ringing me now.
BluKoo

16th May 09 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The person was only doing their job, and you acted like a twat.

quote:

Good work bellend

Welsh Dan

16th May 09 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonney66
Had a company hastling me for the last week after i got an insurance quote off them for a bike. The other day they rang me 14 times in 1 day mithering that they could beat the quote i got. In the end i gave up answering the phone to them and had a further 8 missed calls off them the next day, With them still ringing me now.

I had this, after I did a quote on "TheBikeInsurer" (I think it was them at least). When I eventually answered the phone they couldn't beat my quote anyway!
Danny P

16th May 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Too right.

Amount of shit I get on a daily basis when ringing folk up asking for money is laughable, you get used to it after a while and it doesn't even bother you anymore. I've people telling me they are going to wait for me after work and kill me, attack my familly etc etc. Loads of shit.

Sent a Warrant Officer round, Old Bill or a bailiff and you can pretty much guarentee they will walk away with the money with no hassle what so ever.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Think i just made someone from HSBC cry 22 database queries in 0.0120001 seconds