corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » wheeler dealers

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wheeler dealers
Jake

User status: Offline
19th May 09 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

always remember the porsche he bought with "nasty" bbs split rims. probably worth as much as the car and he did a straight swap for some pony oem rims. bloke he swapped them with almost ripped his arm off
CorsAsh

19th May 09 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched the MGB one today.

Bought for £1000.

Cost to him after a top notch refurb was £2600

He spouted a load of shit about how an example like that can fetch between £5k and £10k.

Then says "so with that in mind, I'm asking £2995"

Then after saying the phone was ringing off the hook, sold it to some guy for £2850 and was over the moon. The guy's a complete tosser, if I was Edd I'd have taken my angle grinder to his stupid Cockey head by now.
DannyB
Premium Member

19th May 09 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take the C of chips and what do you get.
DannyB
Premium Member

19th May 09 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice parts department in the spare bedroom
Jamie-C

19th May 09 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone notice at the start it kept showing the finished piece?
DannyB
Premium Member

19th May 09 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, but I noticed Mike saying all along he thought the noise was a wheel bearing then when he was speaking to the guy he sold it to he said he thought it may have been the diff
BluKoo

19th May 09 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love it how they took the finished article for a rally and Ed smacked the tyres with the nicely painted rear bumper.

What a fucking joke
DannyB
Premium Member

19th May 09 at 22:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking that, what dick heads, could have quite easily fucked the paint with one of the stones out of the gravel they were driving on, and smacking the rear quater into tyres nice one.
sand-eel

19th May 09 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Last weeks was shite They turned a Porsche 944 into a track car. Worst epsisode I've seen yet. The Audi should be good though

That was shocking.....a track car He kept banging on about weight saving and then put half the interior back in
nik

19th May 09 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Anyone notice at the start it kept showing the finished piece?

Glad someone else said that, thought I was seeing things as the car had smoked front repeaters on right after they were orange outside the fat bloke's house!
CORSA NUT

20th May 09 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
always remember the porsche he bought with "nasty" bbs split rims. probably worth as much as the car and he did a straight swap for some pony oem rims. bloke he swapped them with almost ripped his arm off

Yeah i remember that! Guy was like Errrrrrrrr yeah
Colin

20th May 09 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quality

Ive been watching a few of these a night on you tube. Its making me want to buy a classic to do up...............then I remember ive got a mini in the garage to work on.

Not wheeler dealers but it is mike brewers previous show & this is what its all about - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83qyAWnXPSQ&feature=related

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » wheeler dealers 22 database queries in 0.0117452 seconds