corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » digital camera help!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author digital camera help!
CorsaLad

User status: Offline
19th Feb 03 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats bloody good quality! lol! yeh uill have to have a look at the youve got. i spoke to u a few weeks ago about it and saw yours in a shop it was alot smaller than i thought it was going to be. would a 2* optical zoom be a bit weak?
Tim
Site Administrator

19th Feb 03 at 13:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You want me to quickly take a non-zoom, 2x zoom and 3x zoom pic?
CorsaLad

19th Feb 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh please!
Tim
Site Administrator

19th Feb 03 at 13:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok. This is approximate 2x (cos it's just a sliding scale on my display).

Tim
Site Administrator

19th Feb 03 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only annoying thing with the camera is the lens cap is seperate (on a strap) rather than automatic when u turn it off. Thats because u can put different lenses on the front if you want to....

I use mine for mainly point and shoot. I only bought one with manual features cos I thought I might get into it, and I have to admit I've started trying to do all sorts of creative stuff since.

[Edited on 19-02-2003 by Tim]
Tim
Site Administrator

19th Feb 03 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and whatever you buy, make the shop let you play with it for 20 mins or something. Take a few shots, have a play with features, maybe even get them to let you transfer the image to a PC... dunno. You don't wanna buy something and regret it after £350....
CorsaLad

19th Feb 03 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CorsaLad

19th Feb 03 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate for that!, sorry i didnt reply earlier so is that from 2* to 4*?! thats blood good quality! v impressed
CorsaLad

19th Feb 03 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:S
CorsaLad

19th Feb 03 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone else got any opinions in digi cams?
Hintz

19th Feb 03 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take a photo of the camera Tim

GT4Brody

19th Feb 03 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
P9 is deffo worth the upgrade over the P7.... (aluminium, li-ion battery, and 4Mpix over 3.2MPix)

Does the p9 have movie mode facility Tim?
Tim
Site Administrator

19th Feb 03 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P9 has MPEG HQX yup.

Also, for Hintz:

co2000

24th Feb 03 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RE P7 v P9

"P9 is deffo worth the upgrade over the P7.... (aluminium, li-ion battery, and 4Mpix over 3.2MPix)"

I think the only difference between the 2 is 4 mpix V 3.2 mpix the rest of the spec is the same but the P71 is plastic cased, you may be mixing this up with the P7......?

The reviews I read thought the P9 wasn't worth the extra £70-90 (some people had changed to a P7 after buying the P9 !)

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » digital camera help! 22 database queries in 0.0128570 seconds