corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » THAILAND

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author THAILAND
Paul_J

User status: Offline
7th Jun 09 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Have you never seen thai women before? They're all gorgeous beyond belief and exceed anyones standards 10 fold!

I don't agree with this...

I expected all thai women to be gorgeous, but what you'll notice is that every bit of advertising in or around Thailand features these stunningly beautiful women, however on the streets walking about you'll rarely see any...

I remember at one point there was a big poster high in a street with this stunning thai woman on it, me and my mate looked up at it, then down at the women walking around infront of us and felt cheated by how ugly 'real thai women' were.

Thing is I guess if they're attractive, then they won't be working on the street and would've had a better life, hence you don't see them as you walk about
Paul_J

7th Jun 09 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Greg W
no, heard u can fire guns in phuket like pistols etc but things like AK's in vietnam!!

Only if your born there. If your a foreigner its illegal for you to carry a gun. If you need to protect yourself then carry a knife and stab an attacker, but make sure you kill them as once they are dead its done and dusted and the police wont bother with it.

In Thailand Phuket I know the place you're talking about... Some Shooting range inside a large super market. Just make sure you haggle with the price, I didn't want to have a go - but the bloke kept pestering me and lowering the price trying to get me to shoot the guns.

I shot a AK47 and M16 in Vietnam, but to be honest it was a bit pointless

I never saw the cow thing in cambodia... I almost wonder if it's a myth to be honest Everyone always says about it, but i've never met anyone who has actually blown up a cow with a rpg.
XSIHardy

7th Jun 09 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
quote:
Originally posted by K17STY

Is it wrong I have a semi

Has the thought that she may be a ladie boy not came into your head?
Hammer

7th Jun 09 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has the thought that he said 'is it wrong' not enough to convince you he is fully aware it might be a lady boy?
_Allan_

7th Jun 09 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im also fully aware the link properties hints at the fact she is indeed a lady boy. The conclusion is the semi still stands. Although as stated above I meant to quote Danny
J da Silva

7th Jun 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been twice, both 'lads' hols aswell when I was 19.

Loved it tbh and as stated the ladyboys are hard to spot unless you get the odd one with a beard and sideburns, gruff voice etc...

Me and my mate come across a shemale (pardon the pun), and as it was cheap we made it clean our room, but A1EX is spot on, your better off going for other holiday makers, as they are there for the same thing most of the time.
Hammer

7th Jun 09 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Me and my mate come across a shemale (pardon the pun), and as it was cheap we made it clean our room

J da Silva

7th Jun 09 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've no shame me Hammer, if I get caught out by a shemale then that just means the surgeons in Thailand are quality, hardly my fault is it?
liamC

7th Jun 09 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate admitted to getting sucked off off a ladyboy in Pattaya who he took back the night previous, and said not to knock it until you've tried it
Hammer

7th Jun 09 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Suppose it's all in the head (no pun intended).
J da Silva

7th Jun 09 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well seeing asthough she was half woman half man, I said to her "Look as your half and half I'll just put half of my penis in and then it won't be classed as gay".

So I gave her the back half.
A1EX

7th Jun 09 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahha this thread makes me laugh, this is the shit i see on a normal night out lol good times if you like, not my kind of thing i prefer swedes and aussies myself, although the russians ive been with have HUGE tits and awesome bodies
_Allan_

7th Jun 09 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good Alex, I nearly came over last year but said Phuket and went to Italy instead.
Carl

7th Jun 09 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Sounds good Alex, I nearly came over last year but said Phuket and went to Italy instead.

A1EX

7th Jun 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good choice i think
Hammer

7th Jun 09 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
hahha this thread makes me laugh, this is the shit i see on a normal night out lol good times if you like, not my kind of thing i prefer swedes and aussies myself, although the russians ive been with have HUGE tits and awesome bodies

My mate spent a good while in Thailand and rogered a good few tasty bits, with pic evidence. Their skirts are short enough for them not to have a cock dangling between their legs either.
A1EX

7th Jun 09 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh no doubt there are some attractive thai WOMEN, but asians just dont really do it for me, it is funny watching the guys walk off with katoeys (shemales) thinking they are women though
Hammer

7th Jun 09 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A quick grope of the gooch area eliminates any need to pump a shemale. Rookies.
A1EX

7th Jun 09 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha you sir are the rookie They go the whole hog, and have everything added/removed, adams apple, meat and two veg all gone...

There are only some tell tale signs now....
Hammer

7th Jun 09 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah well fuck that in for a penny in for a pound
John

7th Jun 09 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you aren't able to tell the difference it doesn't really matter does it
_Allan_

7th Jun 09 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any holes a goal, as long as there isn't anything to reach around and hold on to. GAME ON!
stubs

9th Jun 09 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Greg W
no, heard u can fire guns in phuket like pistols etc but things like AK's in vietnam!!

Only if your born there. If your a foreigner its illegal for you to carry a gun. If you need to protect yourself then carry a knife and stab an attacker, but make sure you kill them as once they are dead its done and dusted and the police wont bother with it.

Also, dont get caught up with drugs over there. The police are so strict on them and thai prisons are not a nice place. The police can come into any random club and seal the doors then piss test everyone in there, if they are on anything they will just lock you up untill you can afford to pay your bail

Watch out for ladyboys, as they are AS good looking as the real women and you couldnt tell unless you had a grope downstairs. Make sure you ask if they are women or men before you pay the bar fine for them, they are open about it and will tell you if they are or not. They are theiving cunts too, so if you take one to your room make sure you dont leave any valuables or your wallet on show or anywhere obvious otherwise you could wake up to an empty bed and empty bank!

[Edited on 06-06-2009 by DizzyRebel]

What's the bar fine?
liamC

9th Jun 09 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A 'bar fine' is a fee you pay the bar that the girl works at to get them off their shift and back to your hotel room.
stubs

9th Jun 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah gotcha! so you're basically paying her wage for her to come and "work" for you? ha ha

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » THAILAND 22 database queries in 0.3778841 seconds