corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Wallet

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wallet
_Allan_

User status: Offline
7th Jun 09 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would Chrissy but it would have to come with at least 2 £50's in it
Chrissy
Premium Member

7th Jun 09 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
I would Chrissy but it would have to come with at least 2 £50's in it

Sounds about right.

>>>> Chris <<<<

Bart

7th Jun 09 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about a nice manbag:

MarkM

7th Jun 09 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use a small plain black leather Prada wallet.

Paid a bit for it but its done me for well over a year so far.
alan-g-w

7th Jun 09 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The point in spending a good bit on a wallet isn't so you can come on Corsasport and brag about it. It's so that it lasts you a good while and can take a few knocks - I've had a couple of cheapy shit ones and they've ripped after 6 months use. One I have the now has lasted me over a year.
jacko198

7th Jun 09 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Headporter make some seriously nice wallets + bags
http://head-porter.org./home.htm
CORSA NUT

7th Jun 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben Sherman for me too

Found they were one of the best when i was looking around.
Ben G

7th Jun 09 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
The point in spending a good bit on a wallet isn't so you can come on Corsasport and brag about it. It's so that it lasts you a good while and can take a few knocks - I've had a couple of cheapy shit ones and they've ripped after 6 months use. One I have the now has lasted me over a year.

i have an black french connection wallet that i paid £12 for and have had for a few years now. does me fine and doesn't cost the earth
Liam B

7th Jun 09 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a peterweth one of work for 50p.

It ripped
Gareth F

8th Jun 09 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a card wallet from ebay for about £5, cant stand having a massive wallet in my pocket. The card ones are tiny and you can fit money in there then just keep the coins in your pocket. Makes me laugh when blokes get out their walllets and hunch over it trying to dig the pound coin out from the bottom through the midget zip

[Edited on 08-06-2009 by Gareth F]
ssj_kakarot

8th Jun 09 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i fail to see the logic when people explain that name brands last longer, do a little math.

you pay £120 for a wallet ok it might last you ten years, however, you can buy a decent well made wallet for £10 you could then proceed to purchase the same wallet for the next 12 years meaning your getting a new wallet every year, in general terms though that £10 wallet will last you at least 3 so saying spending £120 on a decent wallet because it lasts longer is just compleatly stupid.

your spending £120 on a wallet for the name and because people want to be seen with that brand name, theres nothing wrong with that, its not something i would ever dream of but if someone wants to spend £120 for a brand name and they have enough money thats great, just dont kid your self your saving money in the long run as it will last longer lol.

incedently these are my 2 i use (not at the same time obviously lol)

J4M13

8th Jun 09 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i owned a wallet i used to have this one but now i just use my pockets, hate having a big chunky wallet in my pocket.

ssj_kakarot

8th Jun 09 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I use my pockets.

do you not feel nervous keeping cards, ID ect in just your pocket?
sam-smith

8th Jun 09 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ssj - where did you get the green wallet I quite like that

And I did have a bmf wallt but I didn't like the colour
dannymccann

8th Jun 09 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get a new one off the missus every year, same internal design, different external design, but always from the Boots 3 for 2 deal

It lasts long enough and costs me £0
mattk

8th Jun 09 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont use one either
Jay

8th Jun 09 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I have a white Ben Sherman one, probably the trendiest thing I own actually.

Theres nothing down for you then if you think anything by Ben Sherman is "Trendy", especially a white wallet
Jay

8th Jun 09 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:
Originally posted by John
I use my pockets.

do you not feel nervous keeping cards, ID ect in just your pocket?

I dont use one either, and no, if you lose a wallet thats everything gone, how many times does a mate/yourself find just a bank card or just a drivin licence, its always "I found a wallet" so I dont see what your gettin at? All I carry is money and bank card, I dont see the need to carry driving licence or anything else for that matter. Keep everything in a draw at home until I need it, then I will take it out with me.
Whittie

8th Jun 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

i fail to see the logic when people explain that name brands last longer, do a little math.

you pay £120 for a wallet ok it might last you ten years, however, you can buy a decent well made wallet for £10 you could then proceed to purchase the same wallet for the next 12 years meaning your getting a new wallet every year, in general terms though that £10 wallet will last you at least 3 so saying spending £120 on a decent wallet because it lasts longer is just compleatly stupid.

your spending £120 on a wallet for the name and because people want to be seen with that brand name, theres nothing wrong with that, its not something i would ever dream of but if someone wants to spend £120 for a brand name and they have enough money thats great, just dont kid your self your saving money in the long run as it will last longer lol.

Flol thats pathetic, brag about a wallet?? maybe brag about a car but not a little thing that you keep money in...

Couldn't give a shit about the brand, this one has lasted 4 years, just thought it was proper cool.... http://lh4.ggpht.com/_L4xlmNxv5rk/RzCzioFppyI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/hvNMtBKTfcc/CIMG0028.JPG

Don't see why people are arsed
ssj_kakarot

8th Jun 09 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
quote:
quote:

you pay �120 for a wallet ok it might last you ten years, however, you can buy a decent well made wallet for �10 you could then proceed to purchase the same wallet for the next 12 years meaning your getting a new wallet every year, in general terms though that �10 wallet will last you at least 3 so saying spending �120 on a decent wallet because it lasts longer is just compleatly stupid.

your spending �120 on a wallet for the name and because people want to be seen with that brand name, theres nothing wrong with that, its not something i would ever dream of but if someone wants to spend �120 for a brand name and they have enough money thats great, just dont kid your self your saving money in the long run as it will last longer lol.

Flol thats pathetic, brag about a wallet?? maybe brag about a car but not a little thing that you keep money in...

Couldn't give a shit about the brand, this one has lasted 4 years, just thought it was proper cool.... http://lh4.ggpht.com/_L4xlmNxv5rk/RzCzioFppyI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/hvNMtBKTfcc/CIMG0028.JPG

Don't see why people are arsed

im not arsed at all i thought i made that clear, i just dont see how any one can justify spending £120 on a wallet unless there just buying it for the brand name, i was actualy intrested as to why people feel the need to spend that much on a wallet.

if you didnt purchase it for its name brand then why on earth did you, you can get a wallet probally exactly the same quality for £10, so why spend £120?
ssj_kakarot

8th Jun 09 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sam-smith
Ssj - where did you get the green wallet I quite like that

And I did have a bmf wallt but I didn't like the colour

from ebay, was only about £5, its kakishi from the anime naruto.
Joe

8th Jun 09 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

This is me with my wallet, unfortunately I can't get it in my pocket

MarkM

8th Jun 09 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a wallet as I kept losing cards or them breaking in my jeans back pockets when sitting down etc...

Also you can feel a wallet in your pocket much easier that loose change and money. Means you are less likely to have that 2 second panic thinking you have lost money.
dannymccann

8th Jun 09 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, some of us have to carry a driving licence on us for example if you go shopping and buy booze, you get ID'd look a tit if you have to leave your booze behind
ssj_kakarot

8th Jun 09 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i take my ID with me every were never know when you may need to buy a sneaky pint, and i dont look my age so always get asked for ID, always have my debit card aswell dont like not having access to money so no way i would just keep everything in a pocket much easier to keep a wallet safe.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Wallet 23 database queries in 0.0163639 seconds