corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchester United 0 - 1 Fans

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Manchester United 0 - 1 Fans
strick206

User status: Offline
18th Jun 09 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Do season tickets generally include home cup games now then? Been a while since I had mine at Crewe, but it was league games only.

Or are there different types at Utd?

United however are making ST holders buy ALL home cup games, so a lot just cant afford to do so.

He who knows all
Carl

18th Jun 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't like Londoner's anyway so i'm not bothered if they get screwed over with the cup game thing.
Cosmo

20th Jun 09 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Boycey
So does Man Utd force season ticket holders to buy tickets for cup matches at home until they are knocked out? Thats shocking if thats the case!!

Yep.

Not true

League Cup tickets are optional, as of last season

Oh thats OK then, as long as they dont need to buy league cup tickets

TBH you know their is a problem when your own fans take you to task over what you are doing.
strick206

20th Jun 09 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think there was too much of an argument at first with the scheme, but it all came from when they made it compulsory to buy the tickets for the league cup game against coventry and the side fielded was ignorant. And it was a shocking performance, that's what forced the kick off

If strong teams were starting i don't think to many would have complained
Cosmo

20th Jun 09 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah, it kicked off in the summer when United sent out the ST renewals and this all became aware.

Only reason I know is my mate is a United fan, and he goes the match with the guy who runs the supporters club (one of them anyway) and he is one of the main guys behind this action against the club.

Its not really down to seeing a weakened side, its the face a lot of the local supporters (and probably the travelling) just cannot afford to spend stupid money on the ST, and then be forced to spend another £35+ on at least 7 or 8 more matches per season.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchester United 0 - 1 Fans 23 database queries in 0.0123160 seconds