corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone on 02 pay as you go and get the suprises thing?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone on 02 pay as you go and get the suprises thing?
am4nf

User status: Offline
21st Jun 09 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gf set up my o2 account so i cant fucking get in to try out my surprises
Chrissy
Premium Member

21st Jun 09 at 23:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
I top up £10 every two or three days, just get shitty prizes. Used to top up £15 but I can't be arsed logging on and doing that stupid duck thing.

Why can't they just give you a gift?

>>>> Chris <<<<

A2H GO

22nd Jun 09 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
thing is right, if everyone got those free 02 sims then you would only need to top up 15 quid a month for unlimited calls and texts to everyone? i think its a really good deal actually. (i dont work for 02 either)

Ive been on this for years, most i top up is £15 a month and usually have £5+ left over at the end of each.
Sam
Premium Member

22nd Jun 09 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember years ago they phoned me up and said I could have a free phone (even though I was on PAYG), I didn't really believe them til they sent it to me!

Straight on eBay that went!
BluKoo

22nd Jun 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
id say 90% of people i know are on 02.

Same here. In actual fact, i can only think of 3 people who aren't on O2, and thats my dad, brother and 1 mate, and i don't phone them that much.
So basically, my £15 a month gives me unlimited calls and texts to everyone i need or want to phone, plus i get the £15 credit ontop of that, plus 10% added on top for free.

Anyway, yeah i get the surprises but i only ever win free minutes or texts which is pointless considdering i've already got free calls and texts

Ah well, its better than nothing...
DaveyLC

22nd Jun 09 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I thought everybody was on o2 these days.

Vodafone here, always been with them my sim card is so worn out its almost white

[Edited on 22-06-2009 by DaveyLC]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone on 02 pay as you go and get the suprises thing? 23 database queries in 0.0165460 seconds