corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newest RIB build

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Newest RIB build
sand-eel

User status: Offline
24th Jun 09 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does your work only use solidworks?
RichR
Premium Member

24th Jun 09 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Solidworks
Maxsurf encompassing Hydromax and Hullspeed
Vectorworks
AutoCad (grr and not very often fortunately)
sand-eel

24th Jun 09 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone actually use pro/engineer but me? everyone seems to use solidworks, autocad or catia.
Thats why I want to do a course to learn solidworks or catia but its about a £1000
RichR
Premium Member

24th Jun 09 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been offered another job on a long acceptance perios (I can take it any time in the next 2 years) which is Catia based; apparently its not too big a leap to convert from Solidworks to Catia although it is a massively more advanced program
ed

24th Jun 09 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Catia would be the one to pay to learn how to use. Solidworks works on the same principles as ProE; you'd have to be a bit remedial to have to go on a £1000 course to learn how to use it...

Catia relies on surface modelling, as opposed to solid modelling which you'd mainly use on the afore mentioned pieces of software. It takes a bit to get your head around to start with. It also has greater scope for modification apparently so you can do all sorts of cool stuff with your own add-ons.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newest RIB build 22 database queries in 0.3007181 seconds